Chapter 11

Gavin's pov:

"Are you sure your okay? I really didn't mean any of those things. I swear, you know I love you bitch!" Josh said. I felt bad. He did nothing wrong. Its not like he knew.

"I love you to bitch and yeah I'm fineeeee!"

"The swearing needs to stop." Diego says as we nod.

Nikolai pulls into the drive way as I unbuckle.

"I'll be right back!" I said starting to get out.

"I'm coming with!" Josh yells.

I unlock the door and the place Is completely trashed. Josh sniffs the air and growls.

"ASH! DEX!" Josh shouts with dark eyes and deeper voice.

"Listen babe. Get in the car and lock the doors." Josh says in a deep voice.

"Josh?"

"No, I'm Gil. His wolf. Do as I say please." He said as the twins come I over eyes pitch black with rage. I head into the house as they yell.
Nobody's here, nothing's missing. So its not a robbery? Maybe there's a homeless guy here! Wait that's bad not good. Stupid Gavin.

The three of them come to where i was which was my Dad's study room.

"No ones here." Diego said.

"They must have recently been here." Josh said.

"Who? What are you guys talking about?" I asked confuse as they stare at me with dark eyes.

"Listen babe." Josh starts well Gil I should say.

"Stop calling me babe." I said. Why are the twins allowing him to say that.

"Its in my nature to protect you, to me not josh your like my pup. In which I will call you babe. So get over it." Gil said irritated as I nod.

"Three werewolf's were here, they couldn't have gotten far, so the alpha's heres sent warriors after the scent." Gil said, but I was lost.

I hushed him up and called my Dad.

"Hello son. Did you find it?" He asks through the phone slightly sad.

"Yeah." I said holding up the ring as if he could see it.

"Oh thank god!"

"Dad werewolf's attacked your house, nothing was stolen just trash." I said as he went silent.

"Are you okay baby?!" Mama yells.

"Yes I'm fine." I said.

"Stay with your mates! Don't leave them! Do you hear me Guys!" She yells loudly.

"We have him don't worry." Nikolai said.

•°•°•°•

We didn't go to school as it turns out. There after me. I don't know why.

"I heard them talking." A pack warrior said as I listened.

"Called one of the men William." The guy said and I froze. I felt my body shaking.

Please! please! No! Don't let it be him!

"William Carter? The alpha?" I asked getting up and moving away from them as they all stared at me.

"Actually yes, how'd you know?" He questions as I back into the wall.

"Are you okay?" Diego asks.
NO! NOT HIM ANYONE BUT HIM!

You need to tell them Gavin! They can protect you!

Diego comes over to me wrapping arms around me.

"Calm down baby." Diego says rubbing my back.

•°•°•°

I sat on the couch silently as I ate the ice cream josh bought me. Such a good friend.

All three of them stop talking as I get up and put My bowl in the kitchen sink.

"Please don't stop talking." I roll my eyes waving my hand.

"I've had it up to hear with the waiting games." Nikolai says pulling me into a chair.

"Explain Gavin. Now." He demanded as I swug my legs back and forth. Don't you hate it when everyone is taller than you?

"Explain what?" I ask tilting my head. I know what they want, but I refuse to tell them. They'll look down on me or worse. It's not happening.

"Gavin!" He roared fed up with the games. I'll admit I got scared shitless.

"Fine!" I yell.
"Fine." I mumble.
Just as I was about to continue, I felt the bile rise up. I rush over to the toilet, puking my brains out.