||14||YEARS||AGO||

•THE DAY HE LEFT ME•

-
Angelina's POV :
{THREE YEAR OLD SELF}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-

I watch as daddy goes to the kitchen to give me something to eat.Mommy was at work and my older sister and brother were at school for the rest of the day.Mommy said I was to young to go to school because I am only three years old.Daddy was taking a while getting me something to eat.I decided to find out what's has been taking him so long.When I get up from the dinning room chair I head straight to the kitchen which was connected to the dinning room.As I enter the kitchen I see daddy and a beautiful woman kissing and the women was holding a child who seemed to be a new born.I now could feel hot tears threatening to escape my chocolate brown  eyes as I gasp.I quickly cover my mouth hoping they wouldn't see it was me. Too LateI thought as I see three pairs of eyes on me.I was to shocked and scared about what would happen if I even moved one bit.

Princess..Listen to Daddy and don't move.

I nod knowing I might get into trouble when mommy comes home knowing I disobeyed my father.He moves slowly towards me giving me a dirty look like he was going to kill someone.That someone,is me.

Now princess,you're not going to say or do anything about what you have seen,ok princess?

I nod scared to death.I knew I had to tell mommy when she came hope.I will only tell her when he's not here. I am now laying in my bed hearing banging across the hall and hearing screams..I just really hope mommy comes home fast.She gets out of work at 2:00 p.m.When I hear mommy's car pull up in the drive way,i can feel how nervous I am.I hear the front door open and close.Mommy calls me down but she stops when she hears a scream coming from her and daddy's room.Mommy ran up the stairs and bursted into the room were she found daddy and the women naked on bed.I quickly cover my eyes and run away from the room crying and that's when I hear mommy screaming at daddy and that women.After her screaming I hear daddy scream at her and he exists the room with the ladies hand in his walking to the front door without saying a word.I look out the window to see daddy getting in his car with the lady and drove away.I can hear mommy crying and screaming upstairs so I decided not to go up.I sit in the living room squeezing a pillow really hard.
Daddy never loved me.He never loved mommy.Its my fault he left us..all my fault.

-

⭐A/N⭐: Hey guys guess who it is? Yupers,the broken girl💔How have you been ? I've been really horrible !Anyways enough about my pathetic self ! I'm sorry this is not very long but the next one will be,I PROMISE ❤💔