Zen's Romance Short

"Hello, beautiful~" I said to MC, passionately. We were in my room together. I wanted to start something.

   "Hello, Zenpai." MC replied. We were supposed to have a date today~

   "Tell me, Zen, have you ever kissed someone before?" MC asked.

   "No one sept for you," I whispered, pulling MC close for a kiss.

   MC blushed as we went downstairs for dinner. I cooked fish and curry tonight along with sushi. We both sat down in a chair next to each other. We sniffed the delicious aroma of our meals. Then we started eating. I picked up a piece of sushi with my chopsticks.

   "Want to try mine? It is a California Roll," I asked MC.

   "Sure! But only if you taste my sushi with the salmon eggs." MC explained.

   "Heh, ok." I ate MC's piece of sushi and MC tasted mine.

   "This is delicious," we both said in unison.

   "Zen, your cooking is wonderful! I love all of your meals. They taste so perfect. And I love you~" MC said.

   "Ha, probably because I took cooking classes in high school.

   We took a sip of wine and headed to the living room. We sat on the couches, snuggling with each other. We watched random animes, like Tokyo Ghoul and Black Butler. We loved those animes. Then we went upstairs.

   "Want to go to sleep now?" I asked MC.

   "Yes.. it is almost midnight," MC replied.

   We cuddled with each other and slept. We shared a blanket. While MC was sleeping, I kissed her.