~Chaper 1~

~ This will have Shippuden at the beginning but then go back to Pre-Shippuden~

-Crazy_Ino

You:
I was with my mommy, I was helping her cook. Mommy and Daddy are surprised how good I am at doing things since I'm only 2.

Daddy got back and Mommy told us to go into the living room.

"I'm pregnant." She smiled.

Daddy gawked," Really!?" He said in surprise while I stood there perplexed.

"P-pregnunt?" I asked saying it wrong.

"Pregnant." Daddy crouched down to my level," Your going to be a big sister." Daddy said smiling.

My face lit up and I jumped on Daddy hugging him," When?!" I asked excitedly.

"They said the due date was October 10." Mommy said.

"But thast a Wong way to goi." I said not pronouncing words correctly.

"But it will all be worth it" Daddy said laughing putting his hand on my head, ruffling my hair.

"(Y/n) and I made cookies!" Mommy said happily.

"Chwacolte Macrwoon!" I cheered.

"But they're for after dinner." Mommy said and Daddy and my face fell.

"Just won kookie!" I begged.

"After your ramen." Mommy said and I smiled again.

"Fanks Mommy!" I said running to the bathroom to wash my hands.
~
After dinner, Mommy and Daddy went to go change into their PJ's. I stayed in the kitchen and had a cookie swinging my legs back and forth on the chair as I bit into the cookie.

All of a sudden there was a searing pain in my hand causing my to drop the cookie on the table and look at my hand.

On my hand stuck a kunai knife. I whimpered as the blood trickled down my hand and I looked in the direction the kunai came from.

"(Y/n)~" a voice slithers as I see a giant hole in the wall.

"Come closer (Y/n)~" the voice slithered again.

I get up from my seat and the kunai fails to the floor with a clink.

I slowly walk towards the hole in the wall. " Whuf oore you? How do you now me?" (Who are you)

"I am Orochimaru, I know many thing about you (Y/n), I need you to come with me~" Orochimaru said.

"Whaf about Mommy and Daddy?" I asked.

"I talked to them and they said you can come with me~" He said.

There I saw a tall man with long black hair and pale skin. He looked so interesting. I took another step closer till Orochimaru was basically looking down at me.

Mommy and Daddy walked out from the hallways,"(Y/n)?" Mommy asked.

Mommy and Daddy entered the room I was in and Mommy gasped.

"(Y/n)! Get away from him!" She yelled.

"Mommy?" I asked as she dashed towards me.