Kozakura

You sigh. The dust flew everywhere. ( eyes, mouth and nose) You leaned on the wall.

"Seems like everything is working great.." You stand up and stare at Kozakura.

"I would like if you tried it!!" You  yell to her. She laughs as you throw it to her. She raises her hand and catches it.

Soon you walk out and wipe your head. 'Man! I can't get over her!' You think but shake your head. Then the door opens.

"FINSIHED!" She says with zero dust on her. "HOW?!" "I have my ways." She throws the duster to you as she goes off. You begin to blush. "(Y/N)!" You shake and see Ciel in front of you. "Master....." You say. He crosses his arms. "I have job for you! Go and go take Pluto on a walk!" You nod and go outside.

"Pluto!! Come on!!!" You tug his collar. Soon he breaths out fire. "PLUTO!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You finally walk back in. Ashes cover your body. You slowly walk to your room till you hear someone. "(Y/N)..." You see Kozakura's head peeking out. You walk to the door till she pulls your collar into the room. She pulls you to the bed.

"Kozakura..." She slammed her lips on yours. You kiss her back. Her tongue swirls in your mouth. Soon as you stop, you see that she is alone in her bra and underwear.

You try to say something till your shirt begins to be taken off. "Kozakura..?" She looks at you and smiles.

"Yes (Y/N)?" "Why are you doing this?" Kozakura slides her finger across your face. "Because I love you...."

Your face flashes red as you blush hard. "You..." She puts her finger on your lips.

"Don't speak...You already know." Her tongue reaches out for your chest. You close your eyes as her tongue goes on your chest.

A shiver runs down your spine, trying to get used to this. You look at her and brush her purple hair out of her face.

You pull her face toward her kissing her again. Soon after you  feel tired. Kozakura pulls you closer as she begins to close her eyes

"Night Kozakura..." You say twirling your finger with her hair. "Night (Y/N).." I hug her as I drift off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! XD sorry if that was bad! I'm not the great at writing. Please vote on this chapter and tell me if I should make another part. Enjoy!!!!