A Cinderella Story: Once upon a show

Hi! For those of you are looking at this book because you know my other books, well you already know me! But to those who don't, well my name is Annalese! I'm currently 13 but turning 14 soon! Also, this is the only SERIOUS fan fiction I'm attempting. I'm working really hard on this and making it because I love writing and I really hope you guys enjoy it!

Just wanted to say a couple stuff

Everything you read beyond this point is copyrighted. DO NOT DO PLAGERISM! IT IS AGAINST THE LAW!!!, so just keep that in mind. COPYRIGHT © 2014-2015 Annalese

Alsoooo

Don't advertise. Please don't say read my book "-" or check out this account! We all know its annoying and please don't do it, same goes for the comments on my profile. Not trying to be rude, but please just don't do it.

Don't steal Please don't steal! I have worked many hours and time on this story! I would really appreciate if you didn't take the idea, although it you want to use part of it, then thats fine! Just message me! (direct)

Comments If you have anybad comments, please keep them to yourself. Now, a bad comment and a suggestion are two different things, so if you have a suggestion, then message me (private) don't put it in comments, unless I ask you to!

Enjoy Finally, the rule I know all of you can follow and like! Just enjoy this book and have fun reading it! I did make it for you!

Cover by: my friend Savannah (other co owner) but I also helped make it. So it was a joint effort.

This story was inspired by the lovely @enchantedflame. It was her book mismatched that inspired this book and before you say I stole the idea, I didn't. I asked before I wrote this book and I'm not stealing the idea, I'm only using some ideas from the book and the rest would be different! So go check out @enchantedflame and her book mismatched! I'm obsessed with it and if you like this, then youll definitely like mismatched

Disclaimer: EVERYTHING in this book is fictional. That means that I've made this up and if I mention stars in here, its not true!

p.s. got this idea for the beginning from @1dprefsandimagines

Now, if you follow all of these rules, we won't have a problem! So, please do this, I'm not asking much!

Annalese

Xx

Enjoy :P