Prologue

I ran onto the stage into the screaming crowd.

“Your smile

Your face

Your eyes

Are so enticing

Heartbeat, oh

It's crazy how soon we could die

But heartbeat, oh

It's your life, it's your soul, and it's mine

I CAN FEEL YOUR HEARTBEAT RIGHT NEXT TO MINE

AND WHEN I FEEL YOUR HEAT RIGHT NEXT TO ME

OH TIME DOES SLOW DOWN

AND IF I LOVED YOU, I WOULDN'T DIE WITHOUT YOU, OH OH"

“Adrian, breakfast, now” was what came out of my mouth. Wait, that wasn’t part of the song.

          ----------------------------------------------------------

          I wake up to my step mother screaming for me. I quickly get up and throw on some clothes. Then, put my hair in a messy bun at the top of my head.

          As I’m running down the stairs, I try to put my leather jacket on. It slides on my arms then I head for the kitchen.

          I grab the eggs, milk, cereal, and what-ever else I needed. As I started making breakfast, my two step-sisters came down, along with Lucinda, my step-mother.

          “Hey pop-star, what’s for breakfast?” Lucinda asked.

          “Same as always, cereal or eggs” I responded with a sudden harsh tone.

          Lucinda knows I love to sing and hopefully get signed! Later today I’m sending a sample to Crale Records.

          “Don’t sass me little girl! Don’t forget who puts the food on your plate” she replied, “Now, I’m going to New York to host this game show to find this guy a girlfriend, and I’m bringing you guys with me. Now Logan, I know that Liam broke up with you, but I want you to enter the contest anyways. If you win and you become “Liam Payne’s girlfriend” then I’ll become famous and everyone will love me! …… I mean you”

          I quietly chuckled at this idea, but then covered it with a cough. Her head snapped to my direction.

          “And you, poor little Adrian. I would not bring you if I could, but I have to, I mean someone has to clean the place up after all the parties and such.”

          “But…” I started I didn’t want to go to some pathetic game show for a guy that can’t find a girlfriend without the help of people or money.

          “No buts!!” she snapped

          “But, I have plans! I’m going to help my friend Clea find a dress for prom and a bunch of other stuff” I complained, I really couldn’t think of anything else at the moment, but I didn’t want to go.

          “Fine, if you will stop being the brat that you are, then Claire can come with you and you can do whatever “stuff” you need to do” she said, standing up abruptly and turning toward the hallway to look in the mirror.

          It’s Clea, I thought but didn’t really think it was the right time to reply.

          Well, at least New York wasn’t going to be a total bust. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hopefully you liked the prologue! If you didn't, trust me, it will get better! The chapters are much better! Thank you so much for reading, if you are right now! 

Xx

annalese

(p.s. Lucinda screaming at you to click the vote button! Don't wanna face the wrath of Lucinda! )