chapter two

happy Sunday! Haha

-

"He came back inside of my room and I still didn't know his name but he was so cute that I just had too" Avery explained one of her sex stories as we ate dinner but instead of eating we were laughing so hard that the table next to us laughed here and there at our faces.

I took a sip of my water and placed my glass back down, "My little sister is a hoe" I kicked her softly as she took my comment by surprise. "Hey! I'm just living life and I honestly do not have sex that often, just a lot of a mishaps of guys taking me home" She smirked.

I looked down at my phone as another text came for the hundredth time tonight.. "Is she mad?" She asked taking another bite of her pasta. I looked at the log on the screen.

68 Missed Calls

107 Text Notifications

"Uh.." I locked my phone and looking at Ave "No, she's completely fine."

We finished our meals and talked a little more before paying and leaving.

-

"Look at the time, I was supposed to be back at the hotel an hour ago" She exclaimed about to call someone. It never crossed my mind to ask her why she was in Atlanta. "Hey Ave I'll just walk"

She turned around holding the phone to her ear. "What? No" "My loft is literally around the corner and you seem like your running late. I'll be fine" I hugged her before walking off.
"Love you" She yelled a little to catch my attention. "Love you more kid"

Whoever she must have been calling must've answered already. I think it's time for me to make a call too.

I feel guilty for bailing out on Claire and leaving her hanging on the Bad Boy thing.. Although I'm not sure if my dad is participating, I don't want to find out that he is when I'm standing in front of him remembering all the years lost. Remembering the times he took away my life just to have this wonderful dream for me.

"Hello? Liv?" I heard the sound of Claire's voice. I moved my hair on the other side feeling my teeth bite the small side of my lip. "Hey".

She began to laugh but I could tell it wasn't a nice one "You know what you did today is very unacceptable on so many levels" She started. "I know but I don't want-" She cut me off sharply.

My feet is killing me.

"It's not what you want Olivia! This was an opportunity for you, to work with a legend and his associates. Doors are opened for you and you have millions loving you, but the way you say thank you need to change. You're not sixteen anymore"

I stopped in my tracks looking around at the cars on the street and the lights everywhere. People walked past me and some slowed down to get a good look at me, guessing they are trying to figure out if I'm really that girl they eee on T.V. and on the radio. "Is my father one of his associates?" I asked waiting for a quick response. But it wasn't quick as I wanted it to be.

"Yes. You're father will be performing along side with other artist who you also know" Her tone of voice went down a couple of notches. I should've been answered my own question. "Claire it's not about who I know. He got in contact with you didn't he?"

It's so clear now. I started walking again but much faster. "Claire" I said her name so she could answer my question. "Yes okay. Yes but-"

I hung up before she could even finish. She knows how I feel about him, she was there when I needed somebody to talk too. But I guess she never really noticed how feelings and emotions is way much greater than some tour.

Why did- I felt myself bump into somebody causing my phone to drop.

"I'm so sorry" I picked up my phone and looked up to see a older man smiling at me. "It's all good baby?" Baby? "Yeah" I began to back up preparing to turn around but he stopped me, "Aren't you Olivia Rose?"

I stopped and smiled a little "In the flesh". He paused still smiling at awe "Your way much sexier in person" He tried to extend his arm to my back but I stopped him. "Thank you but please don't touch me".

The smell of alcohol was so strong on his clothes it was undeniable that he was drunk. "C'mon, do be like that babygirl. Your fans won't know" He wrapped his arms around me tightly. I kept pushing him but it won't helping, he was way to strong. "Let me go!" I urged looking around seeing that nobody was around.

"I'm going to make you feel good" He grabbed my butt as I tried to escape.

Suddenly I felt his body being thrown off of mine and that's when I saw a light skinned guy with two crowned braids hover over the guy who was confused. "She said let her go man, don't ever try that again with any female"

He turned around after pushing the guy back down and I finally seen his face. His pretty brown eyes complimenting his pinkish lips setting the whole tone for his attractive face. Oh my. "You okay?"

I adjusted myself a little "Um yeah. Thank you". A smile curved on his lips as I tried my hardest to give a neutral one back. "Let me give you a ride home, these streets aren't exactly friendly as you could tell" He referred to the small incident that just happened.

He can take me wherever he want.

Olivia stop. "I just live around the corner" I pointed out. "Good, so that means you shouldn't have a problem right?"

I smiled looking down as I started to walk towards him. He turned around and started walking to his car. A very expensive looking car.. I just have Range Rover but it's at my complex parking lot.

We both got in and I placed on my seatbelt. "So where to?" He asked turning on his car. "The Grey Lofts it's-" He cut me off "I know where, I have a few friends that live over there"

And I have never seen him ever? He wouldn't have been that hard to point out. "Thank you..." I trailed off signaling that I don't know his name.

"Quincy"

Quincy. It fits him pretty well. "Thank you Quincy, I'm-" He cut me off again as he stopped at a red light. "Olivia Rose, I would be dumb not to know who you are". I feel dumb for not knowing who you are.

"Not exactly dumb" I laughed causing him to laugh too. "What happened today?" He asked turning once the light turned green. "With that guy back there?"

He began to nod his head, "Nah, with you not showing up to Epic Records for the meeting". I looked at him as he glanced at me. Who else knows that I was offered the opportunity? "How do you know about that?".

-