Chap 6 :)

I just wanted to thank all you guys for the amazing , positive comment :)

So here it is:

Chapter 6

Ashlynn's POV

'BEEP , BEEP ,BEEP'

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off.

Tiredly , I rolled over and hit the 'Snooze' button. Groaning loudly.

Great another day of school. Well at least it's friday and I don't have to go for another two days.

I slowly roll over and let my feet hit the cold ground. Quickly I grab my teal blue slipper boots off the ground and slide them on my feet.

I lightly jump out of bed to end up face first on the freezing floor. Slowly I push myself up and head to my bathroom.

When I enter in there , I grab my bright orange headband and my favorite face wash and start washing my face.

As soon as I'm done , I grab my toothbrush and tooth paste and brush my teeth .

After , I plug in my curling wand and start to curl my hair.

When I finish , I head back to my room and start to apply my makeup.

When I put on my makeup I go for a simple and natural look. Just a little bit of blush, eyeshadow , eyeliner and mascara.

Once I'm done , I change into my uniform , grab my backpack and phone and head downstairs for breakfast.

For breakfast I simply grabbed a banana , ate it and headed for the door when I got a text.

I check my phone to see it was from Alice.

'Hey do you want a ride?'

'Sure :) thanks' I reply.

'K be there in 5' She messaged back.

I slid on my white converse and headed outside to be greeted by best friend.

I ran to the passenger side of the car and got in. I was putting on my seatbelt when 'dark horse ' by Katy Perry started playing. I reached my hand over and started to blast the radio.

Me and Alice started singing the whole song together.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Once the song finished we were just arriving at school.

Since both our classes were at separate sides of the school, we both got out of the car , exchanged our goodbyes and headed our ways.

My first class this morning was P.E so I headed to my gym locker in the change room.

Once I was in the change room I entered my combination into my lock and unlocked it.

I took out my gym uniform and changed into it.

Once I was fully done changing ,
I applied some deodorant and headed out into the gym.

We all sat down and the teacher told us that we were playing basketball.

He then picked two team captains to chose who would be on there team.

'Ashlynn and Addison' he called out as the captains.

Oh great 'Addison the schools bitch hoar is who I'm up against.

She's always hated me since she found out me and Niall were best friends. She has the hugest crush on him.

Anyways We both stood about a meter apart beside each other. We had to pick 5 people each to be on our team.

I was starting.

.
.
.
.
.

In the end on my team was

-Brandon

-Dylan

-Brent

-Danielle

-Kendall

Once we were both done picking our teams we headed over to start playing.

" Your'e going down Ass" She said to me.

I just kinda glared at her. I wasn't going to put up with this.

When the game was almost finished it was 12-10 so we were in the lead.

I was about to shoot it in when it bounced off the rim off the next and hit me in the head. I feel to the ground.

When I tried to get up I feel back down , everything was going blurry. The last thing I saw before I passed out were Brent's and Dylan's concerned faces.

( 2 hours later)

I woke up in the nurses office all alone with an ice pack on my head.

I laid there for what seemed like 5 minutes until she returned.

'Your'e finally awake ' she said really cheerfully.

"How long have I been asleep for" I questioned confused on why I was here, until it came to me that I was hit in the head.

" About 2 hours" She replied.

" oh what period do I have now " I asked.

" you have History but in 10 minutes you have lunch" She answered.

" but if you want you can leave now if you're hungry so you have enough time to change, I checked you're head out , you only have a minor bruise. You should be fine as long as you keep ice on it" She added with a smile .

"Okay thanks " I replied while leaving the room.

I headed back to the change room .

Once I arrived there , I unlocked my locker, grabbed my uniform and changed into it. I grabbed my phone , put it in my pocket, locked my locker and headed to the cafeteria.

When I got there , I headed towards me and Alice's usual table and sat down.

5 minutes later , while trying to wait for her, I was greeted by an overly cheerful Niall.

'Why the F is he here ?' I questioned to myself.

"Hey Ash" He said with a big smile on his face.

" Don't call me Ash , only my friends can call me that" I said quite rudely without returning the smile.

"Oh" His smile dropped.

"Well can I sit beside you?" He asked immediately cheering up again.

" No you never wanted to before" I replied remembering all the times he had rejected me.

His smile immediately dropped again and I realized that I was being to harsh. I mean 'forgive and forget' right.

I smiled at him but never looked into his eyes and he smiled back.

"Can I talk to you in privet" He asked me lightly.

" okay how about we walk up to Starbucks" I asked slightly excited we were communicating.

"Sure" He replied back and I could see that he was extremely nervous.

I got up and we both headed out of the school in the direction of Starbucks. Since it was only a block away it won't take that long .

(5 minutes later)

We were finally arriving there. Not a word had been said the whole way here.

We both took a seat at one of the booths.

"So" He said randomly.

"So" I mocked.

" Listen Ash" He started.

I looked down at my hands laying on the table. Suddenly taking a huge interest in them.

" I'm really sorry for all the times I hurt you. I feel really bad about it. I was such a dick for doing that stuff to you. You were so nice to me when I just called you names and pushed you around. You still wanted to sit with me at lunch and be my friend and all I did was hurt you in return. I realize what I did was a mistake , I lost my best friend. I truly am sorry and i hope that someday we can be friends again". He added.

I looked into his beautiful blue eyes for the first time in years . I could see that he meant what he said. He started to tear up.

I stood up and sat beside him. I then wrapped my arms around him.

" I forgive you , Niall. I'm not sure we can just continue as best friends again. But we can work our way up". I replied with my eyes started to tear up.

"Okay thanks , it really means a lot to me that your willing to give us a chance again. Oh , and I wanted to ask you , Brandon's having a huge party tonight and I wanted to know if you wanted to go with me"? He asked shyly.

" I would love to go , what's the theme this time?". I questioned.

Brandon is one of the most popular guys in school. He has these amazing party's with a different theme each time. I've just never been lucky enough to go yet. But now I have a chance.

" He's not having a theme this week he wants to try it like most hight schoolers". He answered.

" okay ill come if you want me too" I said with a huge grin on my face.

" k , ill pick you up at 7:30 tonight" He told me while checking his phone for the time.

" We should go now , class starts in about 10 minutes" he informed me .

We started walking back to class.

Half way back I tripped on one of the sidewalks and almost fell but Niall quickly turned and grabbed my waist before I could hit the ground.

As he touch me , I immediately felt butterfly's in my stomach.

No , Niall does not give you butterfly's, you are not starting to like him, I repeated in my head about a thousand times but it wouldn't go threw my head.

Maybe I do like him. I thought until we reached the school.

Niall ran up and held the door for me. I replied with a thank you and I smile.

We started heading back to cafeteria when we heard a lot screaming from down the hall.

As we got closer , the screams started getting louder.

Once we walked into the caf , what I saw will never leave my mind.

There was man holding a gun , pointed at a group of people.

Everybody else was hiding underneath the tables now.

I recognized a few of my friends.

There was Alice , Brent and some other girl I'm assuming was his girlfriend and MY BROTHER!

I wasn't just going to stand back and watch them get shot so I did the first thing that popped into my mind.

I knew it was a stupid idea but it was all I had.

As the man was about to pull the trigger I quickly started running toward who he was aiming at .

When he pulled the trigger all the way , I jumped in front of the bullet.

I felt a pain in my chest and the last thing I saw before everything went black , where my friends who were kneeling in front of me with tears in their eyes and the police arresting the man who shot.

That's when I went unconscious.

-
-
-
-

So there ya go.

Tell me what you think!

Was it too short ?

Vote ,

Comment ,

Follow !

Thanks ;)