Chapter 1

I had just finished watching all 3 seasons of Transformers Prime and the movie for the 20th time and was going to go to bed. I checked to make sure my robot horse, Chance, was doing okay out in the pasture behind my house. I also checked on my robot bird, Laserbeak, and my robot snake, Soba, they were doing alright. I called my robot wolf, Amaroq, and went to bed after taking a shower and brushing my teeth along with mouth washing, flossing, and brushing out my long, golden brown hair.

I fell asleep after a little while due to insomnia as Amaroq snuggled into my side. As soon as I fell asleep I saw a bright white light. It felt as if about five minutes passed and then felt dirt ground beneath me. I woke up and immediately checked my pockets.

I sighed in relief when I felt my Ani-bots in my pocket. I heard a crash a little ways away and jumped up. I ran behind a rock and gasped when I saw where the crash came from. There, right in front of me, was Optimus and Megatron, battling. But they looked....different, might I say.

Optimus was black, purple, and gold with red optics and Megatron has less scars and blue optics. I was in TFP Shattered Glass(roll credits). I silently groaned in annoyance. I transformed my right hand into a blaster after taking off my glove and rolling up my sleeve and shot at Optronix(Optimus).

I hid behind the rock before he could see me. I heard him and Megatron stop fighting and I'm guessing he was looking around, confused about where the shot came from. I heard his pede steps come towards me. I looked up to see him looking strait ahead, directly above me.

I transformed my other hand into a blaster and he quickly looked down. I shot at his optics and got a few hits. He stumbled back and landed on his aft. I jumped on top of the rock and Optronix looked at me, covering one optic.

I also thought I saw a red tint on his face when he got a better look at me. Megatron looked surprised as well. I don't blame him, a human bringing a giant robot from space to the ground. Optronix actually looked a little scared when I pointed my blaster at him again.

"Frag off." I said.

He got up and requested a GroundBridge, running through after it appeared. I smirked in triumph and Megatron walked over to me with a look of utter shock on his face plates. Now that I could get a good look at him, I noticed that he gave off a friendly and calm aura rather then a stressed and annoyed one like he usually would in TFP. He kneeled down in front of me and tilted him helm a little.

"Hello, my name is Piper." I introduced myself and transformed my blasters back into my hands and put them in my hoodie pockets after putting my gloves on and rolling down my sleeves.

"My name is Megatronus, I'm afraid you're going to have to come with me because Optronix has seen you and now the Autobots know of your existence, and you've seen what their leader can do." He said, actually sounding worried for once.

I casually nodded knowing he wouldn't purposely hurt me. He offered me his servo and I stepped onto it. He requested a GroundBridge and one appeared shortly after. Megatronus walked through and the other decepticons gasped when they saw me.

"Another human Lord Megatron?" Asked Starscream, who was red, white, and blue like in G1.

"Not just any human Starscream, this one saved me." Megatronus responded.

"What? But how?" Starscream asked.

"This human is very special, and how may times do I have to tell you that you don't have to call me lord?" Megatronus asked.

I looked around the base and I'm guessing Optronix has the Nemesis. I waved at the other Decepticons with a smile.

"Hello, my name is Piper, I'm not exactly whet you would call, "normal"." I said, putting air quotes around "normal".

"How are you not "normal"?" A turquoise Knockout asked.

"Well, I'm not 100% human." I said and put my hands in my pockets.

"How not? You look normal, you sound normal, you act like our human charges." Knockout said.

"Well, I shot Optronix in the optics with out using a normal human gun." I said and pulled off my hoodie after taking off my gloves.

Everyone but Megatron gasped. "Wow, that's incredible, I didn't know humans were capable of such things." Knockout said.

I jumped onto Knockout's shoulder and smiled at him. He let me stand on his servo(hand) as he examined my robot parts.

"Pretty cool, huh?" I asked and put my hands on my hips(like Optimus in Darkness Rising part 2, I love that pose)

Knockout nodded.

I raised my arm in front of me and let him poke around. He was really interested in my robot limbs and the amazed faces he was making were really cute looking. He activated my blade and flinched as it almost cut his digit(finger). I chuckled and deactivated my blade.

"So you're a little bit like us?" Breakdown asked.

"Yeah, I have blasters and blades for defense, soldering and welding tools incase I get hurt, I'm insanely fast, insanely strong, and insanely smart. I have a lot of other features but they would take too long to list." I said.

They nodded and put me down on to the human platform. Arachnid, Breakdown, and SoundWave left the base to go pick up the children, and yes, I'm aloud to call them that because I'm 27 years old. I sat down on the couch and a couple minutes later Arachnid, Breakdown, and Starscream came back into the base. The children exited their guardians and came up the stairs.

They looked surprised when they saw me and I just waved. I was crouching like Spiderman on the railing and I smiled at them.

"How did you get here?" Jack asked.

I looked at the bots.

"Piper here saved my life, she shot Optronix in the eye, making him retreat." Megatonus explained.

"Cool!" Miko yelled with admiration in her eyes.

I smiled again at her and she got all excited.

"Miko, Piper could have been killed!" Jack said and turned to me.

"Are you crazy?! You could have died!" He yelled.

"Don't worry, he actually looked scared when I shot him. He wouldn't hurt me as long as I have my weapons out, he wouldn't dare." I said with a smirk.

"What are your weapons?" Miko asked excitedly.

"Glad you asked!" I yelled and stood up.

I took off my hoodie and gloves and took out my blaster on one arm and my blade on the other. Their eyes widened and Miko smiled.