ENTRY NUMBER 15

The human could see three figures. A short and stout one, a tall skinny one, and another one in the middle who's size was in between the two. ☜︎☠︎❄︎☼︎✡︎ ☠︎🕆︎💣︎👌︎☜︎☼︎ 📂︎📫︎✋︎❄︎ ✌︎🏱︎🏱︎☜︎✌︎☼︎💧︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎ 🏱︎☼︎⚐︎❄︎⚐︎❄︎✡︎🏱︎☜︎ ☟︎✌︎💧︎ ✌︎ 👍︎⚐︎☝︎☠︎✋︎❄︎✋︎✞︎☜︎ ☜︎☠︎☜︎☼︎☝︎✡︎ ✌︎☼︎✋︎💧︎✋︎☠︎☝︎ ✋︎☠︎💧︎✋︎👎︎☜︎. 👎︎♏︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎❍︎♓︎■︎♋︎⧫︎♓︎□︎■︎ ♓︎⬧︎ ◻︎❒︎□︎♍︎♏︎♏︎♎︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ♋︎ ♍︎♒︎♋︎□︎⧫︎♓︎♍︎ ⬥︎♏︎●︎♍︎♒︎ ⬥︎♓︎⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ 👍︎⚐︎☼︎☜︎. 🏱︎♒︎□︎⧫︎□︎■︎ ☼︎♏︎♋︎♎︎♓︎■︎♑︎⬧︎🖳︎🏱︎□︎⬧︎♓︎⧫︎♓︎❖︎♏︎📫︎📂︎🖮︎🖰︎🖲︎📁︎. 👎︎✌︎💣︎☠︎✋︎❄︎✏︎ ❄︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎🕯︎⬧︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ □︎◻︎◻︎□︎⬧︎♓︎⧫︎♏︎ ⬥︎♏︎ ■︎♏︎♏︎♎︎✏︎... 🖂︎⬧︎♓︎♑︎♒︎🖂︎.✋︎🕯︎❍︎ 💧︎□︎❒︎❒︎⍓︎..🕈︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ♎︎□︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⧫︎⬥︎□︎ ♒︎♋︎❖︎♏︎ ♓︎■︎ ❍︎♓︎■︎♎︎✍︎ 💧︎♋︎■︎⬧︎📪︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎🕯︎❒︎♏︎ ♐︎♋︎■︎⧫︎♋︎⬧︎⧫︎♓︎♍︎ ♋︎⧫︎ ◻︎♒︎□︎⧫︎□︎■︎ ♎︎♏︎◻︎●︎♏︎⧫︎♓︎□︎■︎✏︎! i was thinking we could redesign the exterior of the 👍︎⚐︎☼︎☜︎ in order to re-emulate the matter powered energy around it, their voice was deep and laid back. 🕈︎☟︎✌︎❄︎ ✌︎👌︎⚐︎🕆︎❄︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ 🏱︎✌︎🏱︎✡︎☼︎🕆︎💧︎✍︎?HUH? I CAN"T READ HANDS. huh? oh yeah bro, what he said was.. "what about you papyrus?".WELL WE COULD RECALIBRATE THE PHOTON EXTERMINATION SYSTEM, the tall ones voice was loud and sounded a little scratchy. ☟︎❍︎❍︎... ⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎... ⬧︎♋︎■︎⬧︎ ♑︎❒︎♏︎♋︎⧫︎ ♓︎♎︎♏︎♋︎📪︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♋︎⬧︎ ⬥︎♏︎●︎●︎ ◻︎♋︎◻︎⍓︎❒︎◆︎⬧︎. ✋︎ ⬥︎♓︎●︎●︎ ❍︎♓︎⌧︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ♌︎□︎⧫︎♒︎. well ☝︎✌︎💧︎❄︎☜︎☼︎. thats great, too. hey bro lets go to grillbz for the day, hang on. Dad can we go to grillby's for the day? Light flashed around you as the small ones voice faded out.