New Addition

A couple of months later, Janet was on her discipline tour while Michael watched the kids at home. When Janet came home Michael and the kids automatically ran to her giving her a big hug and kiss and throwing her a welcome home party. Soon the kids got tired and Janet and Michael tucked them into bed. While Michael and Janet stayed up all night watching movies and talking.

Michael's pov

I missed you so much babe. I Said leaning toward her neck leaving small passionate kisses on her neck.

Janet: I missed you to daddy. She moaned as she lay on her back on the couch.

I then got on top of her and start kissing her with pleasure by sticking my tongue down her throat making her moan inside.

Janet: Baby let's take this to the room. And please try not to make me scream especially since the kids are sleeping. She said breaking the kiss.

Michael: Can't make any promises babe. I said as I picked her up bridal style and kissing her on the way up to out room.

As we went to the room I threw her on the bed and closed and locked the doors. I knew she was hungry for me to eat her out because she snatched my arms and flipped us around so now she was on top bare naked riding the hell out of me. She bent down her head to kiss me with her soft tender lips and I hold her head down to deepen the kiss. I flipped us over so that now I was on top dicking her down. Janet started screaming her heart out and I was trying to keep her quite by putting my hand around her mouth. "Shh baby we don't to wake up the kids" I told her. "How the hell am I not suppose to scr... Oh god michael" She moaned with such great pleasure. "Deeper baby Deeper" Janet scream lightly. I went deeper and hard inside of her speeding up my pace a little bit. She moaned like crazy. "Turn over baby" I said and dive right in going hard and deep. "Baby pull my hair" she moaned. And so I pull her hair which was an automatic turn on for her especially since I was pounding into her hard and deep. We switch places so now she's on top of me while I'm laying down. She began to ride me going fast and then started to bounce up and down. "Michael I'm about to C...Cum!" She scream. "Me to baby!" I said. We both cum on each other and I flipped us over so I went deep inside her and cum again. I then began to taste her wonders and glory as she moaned out loud. As she did the same. I was laying down as my arms are wrapped around Janet and Janet's arms wrapped around me while her head is laying on my chest.

Janet: I love you so much baby. She said giving me a goodnight kiss.

Michael: I love you much more hun. I kissed her back with full of lust as I deepen the kiss by tonguing down her throat and she moaned with pleasure.

Janet: Goodnight babe.

Michael: Goodnight baby.

                         *Next day*
Janet's pov

I woke up next morning still in bed adjusting my eyes and then looking at my handsome husband. I smiled then look down where my hands were and start playing with him a little bit. Michael starting moving around and saw me playing with him.

Janet: Good morning daddy! I kissed him

Michael: Morning beautiful! He said giving me a kiss back.

Jasmine: Mommy! Daddy! Are you two ok!?

Janet: Yes honey. Are you ok?

Jasmine: Yes, but it's like almost 9:00 and you and daddy been sleeping for hours.

Janet: *sighs* oh god. I whisper to Michael and placing my hand over my head.