Surprise!

Okay! So my new book in the Unusual Fangirl series #2 Lights Out is here!
You can find the introduction written below! Do check it out and also give me feedback!
Also, fan fiction forum is here to stay, just send me personal messages with the character names and I will write the stories for you or with you! Yay!
AND and, the other book I am doing is Abivant and Naina's story because most of you wanted to know how that concluded. So I will begin with that as soon as I'm done with 2-3 chapters of The Unusual Fangirl #2 Lights Out.

Okay *drum roll*
Here's the Intro.

Some things in life require a second take, love is one of those things.
Tavish and Anvika were immensely in love, when one crossroad left them on different paths. But two paths always converge at some given time right? Will their paths meet too?
Or would Anvika's guilt and Tavish's career frustration bring them apart again?

The only one way to find out answers to these questions- Hop onto the Jeep hired by an actor with an exceptional talent in cooking or a chef with an exceptional talent in acting, as he takes his favorite Fangirl on an unforgettable ride across India!

Here's hoping amazing food, bizarre traditions, a clingy french tourist, & a stumbling jeep make the perfect recipe for the Cupid's potion that could give Tavish and Anvika another chance at a forever.

This the second part of The Unusual Fangirl series.
The first part being- #1StarStruck
While the books do hold some connection, they can be easily read as standalones.

Tell me what you think? And do give it a read!
First chapter is out too!

Much love!
Cheers!