SIXTEEN

Ms. Collins

I open my eyes and look around. I scream, realizing I'm in a dumpster. A rat runs across my thigh. I jump up screaming. Oh my God!!!

I realize I'm naked.

I get up and run. Where the hell am I??? Somebody snatches me and covers my mouth with a towel with something on it. I tried to scream but immediately couldn't move my mouth or no other parts of my body. Whoever it is throws me in the trunk then slams it. The car pulls off fast. Oh Lord, why?

Reshawd

See, when my lil sister got locked up, we was giving these mothafuckas warning after warning. They The ones who didn't pay Em no attention. Ain't nobody playin with these folks. When it come to Ri Ri, the fam'll light a mothafucka up ON SPOT. Only reason we ain't lit em up yet is because we told em straight up we was gone make they lives hell. And hell is what they lives are.

After Kris finished her off and threw her ass in a dumpster, all I had to do was wait for her to get her ass up. She on my time now and she headed to my playgrounds.

Last time a bitch went there, she lost a pussy lip. Shit... These hoes get no mercy.

Twon [Ri's cousin.]

I put my dread wig on and my easy e shades. I put my gloves on. I look in my mirror and laugh. I'm ugly as hell but the fam don't ever show the real us when we handling business. Hoe niggas love callin the police afterwards but if you ain't got tags on the car and they ain't got nothin on you, what the fuck can they do? SHIT.

I get out and grab my brief case. I go knock on the door. This faggot ass nigga comes to it.

"Hello, can I help you?" He asks.

"Hello. My name is Herubu Mogdinga... I come from Jamaica. We are on a mission to find the purest hearts to come to my country and help our children and make a difference." I say in a Jamaican accent. My momma Jamaican so shit, the accent was easy. But what I said was all I could think about.

"Oh Yes, my wife and I can speak on it when she gets home from running her Errands. A Do you have a flyer or card? I'm really interested. And I really fancy your suit." He says. I watch his eyes go between my legs. I almost blew it. It's cool, imma tag that ass for checkin a nigga out.

I open my brief case and look down in it. Do I want the blow torch, hammer, tazer, machete, or Pistol. Hmmm... Or should I just set this crib on fire?

I pull the tazer out and before he could do anything, I tazed him in his chest. He hollers and falls down shaking. I kick him in the house then close and lock the door. He starts hollering. I pull my crowbar out my brief case and shove it in his mouth. His eyes widen. I drag him to his living room.

I pull my crowbar out his mouth and beat the hell out of his ass.

He's on his stomach coughing out blood and hollering and crying. I stomp his nose with my timberlands, hearing it break.

I lean down in his face.

"Faggot ass nigga. I hope You sendin my cousin fo life was worth it." I say. I pull out my torch. He hollers

"PLEASE!" He begs. I laugh and light it and move the flame all over his leg, watching him scream and move his mind. I start dying laughing once I see he shitted on himself.

"Eeeew, I smell dookey." I say in a baby voice. I laugh. I'm retarded. I draw back and punch the fuck out his temple.

He's knocked out with blood and burns everywhere.

I drag him up the stairs to His trick ass daughter room. She knocked out sleep. I lay him next to her and walk down the stairs, avoiding all the blood from his body. I laugh and get my shit. I walk out to the car and drive it back to my baby momma house. I get in mine and pull my gloves and shit off. I laugh. No evidence on they ass.

His baby girl gone get hers too tho.

Amber

I start smelling something stinky. I open my eyes and scream my ass off once I see my dad next to me bleeding, burned, and with doo doo on him. I start to holler and cry. I jump up.

"DAD!!!" I scream. More blood leaks from his head and his nose looks sideways. I scream

"DADDY!!!" I scream. I grab my phone to call the police. I hear a gunshot and my phone busts into pieces. I scream loud once I see a bullet through it. I start looking around then notice a red dot on my chest coming through the Window. I start hyperventilating.

The house phone rings. The dot goes from me to it. I slowly walk over and answer it.

"Hello?" I nervously answer. The dot goes back on me.

"Hello, Amber Maria Collins. Birthday, March 22, 1997, born at 7:23 AM weighing 9 pounds. You have Vivica A. Fox weave in your head right now. You have on Purple Nike shorts. I know everything about you." The female voice says. I scream.

"Shut all that hollering up before I blow you in half right now. Now, look. Walk downstairs right now." She says. I slowly walk, trying not to scream once I see the blood. The dot is still on me. "Open your front door. Scream and see what will happen to you." She growls. I open the door. "Open up your dad's car door." She says. I open it and break down crying, looking at my mom. She's butt naked, covered in bruises, blood, and cuts. She doesn't even look the same. Half of her lip is hanging off. I try not to scream. She's unconscious.

"Wrap her in the cover in the trunk and walk in the house." She says. My hands shake as I do it. I pull her out and pull her in the house. I look up and saw my life flash before my eyes. Here Asharia is, standing in all black everything, pointing an AK-47 at me with the dot between my eyes.

How did she get out???

"Surprise. Oh, I'm not Ri. I'm Ray, her sister." She says, laughing.

"Please don't-" She smacks me in my temple with the gun, making me drop my mom and fall. I feel myself going unconscious.

Damn

Comment

20+

I'll update when I get 20