Online Buddies

Your p.o.v

I was cooking spaghetti and meatballs for my dinner until the most amazing sound came from my laptop, Joe was calling me on Skype. I race to my bedroom so I can answer him. "Hey joeeeee!" I shout as I answer the call, "y/n!" He yells back I grab the laptop and head back to the kitchen where I was making food. "Jealous?" I say with a grin, showing him what I'm making, "stop it, you're making me hungry" he replied.

We spoke for three hours, I don't know how nothing gets awkward. "Okay y/n I really need to go edit my video" he said, this really makes me sad, "Okay Joe, I'll talk to you tomorrow... bye" I replied. He waved and ended the call, I checked the time it was half eleven. "Joe will be up for hours, sorry Joe" I said to myself.

My phone buzzes it was a notification for twitter, Joe mentioned me in it.

@/Joe_Sugg: @/y/twitter/n why do I always talk to you for so long, I'm gonna be up too late tonight 😐

@/y/twitter/n: @/Joe_Sugg I'm just too fascinating, you just love hearing my story's 😊 #soznotsoz

He never usually mentions me in tweets but I guess he does now. I go on my Instagram to see a fan accounts post, it was a edit of me and Joe with the caption 'y/ship/n is the most amazing thing right after Jaspar and Zalfie, I hope it becomes a thing!' To be honest I hope it becomes a thing too. I like the post and I see that Joe has liked it too.

A few minutes after likening the post I see I'm tagged in one from the same fan account, it was a screenshot of the people that have liked the picture and my name was under Joes. The caption said 'OMG, OMG, OMG, Y/SHIP/N HAS LIKED MY PICTURE, IM SO HAPPY!!! Btw I think I'm overreacting' I once again liked it.

--the next day--

I called Joe on Skype at one o'clock seeing as I'm going out with friends tonight and don't know what time I'll be home. I hear a voice "Y/N!" He shouts exited, "I have something to tell you" he added on. "What is it!" I said exited yet nervous, "I have so much planned next week, I won't be able to Skype you or text you" he said sad and serious. "Oh, Joe you're my best friend and I don't know how I'm going to handle a week without talking to you" I said devastated. "Who said we won't be talking? I booked a plane ticket for you to come to London on Monday, morning!" He shouted excitedly. "Oh my god Joe, that's in three days! I can not believe it, I'm going to London!" I replied, I live in Edinburgh but I'm not Scottish. It will take about an hour and a half to get there.

Joe tells me about everything that I'll need and the time I'll be coming and stuff like that. "Can't wait, I got to go... bye Joe" I said as I ended the call, we were talking for four and za half hours so I have to get ready to go out seeing as I'm leaving at half five. I have a shower and get ready. My phone buzzes, it's a twitter notification from Joe... again.

@/Joe_Sugg: in just 3 days I'll be seeing my internet buddy @/y/twitter/n! Can't wait, let the count down begin 😆

I liked it and did my hair and makeup, I can not wait until we meet on Monday!

This will be in parts... just too long as one imagine