Prolouge

Galadriel had a little girl to protect within the borders of Lothlórien. But she didn't know how to help her. When she was born, Galadriel named her Elena, also known as Muineth among the elves. She was a part of man, yet she had elvish blood running in her veins.

When she was still young, she was taken by Hadir to the land of Rohan, to the town of Edoras. Theoden, the King of Rohan, took her in as one of his own. He trained her in the art of combat, to fight with a sword, shoot with a bow, even to ride a horse. He taught Elena that the greatest weapon she could have was her own mind. As time went on, she became much stronger than some of even the toughest warriors and soldiers. Theoden raised her for several years and sent her on some quests throughout Middle Earth with one objective: Keep the fight between her and the attacker.

That all changed when she met Gandalf the Grey and Thorin Oakenshield. She took part in the quest to reclaim the Lonely Mountain, which was home to the beautiful Dwarven realm of Erebor. When they came to Erebor, they had let the dragon Smaug be unleashed upon the people in Laketown, a town just a day away from the gates of Erebor. The dragon was killed shortly afterword and peace was restored. But after the company reclaimed it, Thorin was slowly consumed by the greed that his grandfather had suffered before Smaug took the mountain.

Bilbo Baggins, seeing this, took the Arkenstone, the heart of the mountain, to the ruins of Dale, where the people of Laketown had taken refuge. He never told any of the company, especially Thorin, that he had ever since he found it inside the treasure halls of Erebor. The elves of Mirkwood had already come to Dale to reclaim something from the Lonely Mountain. When Bilbo showed them the King's jewel, the elven leader Thranduil along with Gandalf and Bard, the man who killed Smaug, decided that they would try to negotiate with the company. When they didn't agree to their terms, the dwarves of the Iron Hills came to fight for Thorin.

When they least expected it, a Legion of orcs from Dol Guldur, under the command of Azog the Defiler, attacked the mountain. The elves, dwarves, and Men fought and died together to defeat the army. Even the company and Thorin came out to fight. But another army of orcs and goblins from Gundabad were brought by Bolg, Azog's second in command, to take the Lonely Mountain. The army slayed many dwarves, elves, and Men alike, but they wouldn't give in to the forces of Darkness. Thorin fought against Azog while one of the elves, Legolas, fought Bolg. Even though Bolg was killed, Azog didn't stop from stabbing Thorin. But Thorin fought through it and killed Azog. He died sometime afterward, sadly.

After Thorin's passing, Elena was given his sword, Orcist, as a token of the company's gratitude. When she came back to Rohan, she held on to her old friend's blade for as long as she could. She still had the beautiful elven sword to this day. Now times are changing. And the One ring has been found. . .