Reaper X reader

//First oneshot sorry if it's bad I'm new to writing and I'm not very good thank you! I hope you enjoy!//

Your boyfriend Gabriel woke up one night from a dream, he was stuck in that dream.

So, he grabbed his two shotguns and a picture of you, and headed out.

When you heard the door close you woke up and looked next to you to see your boyfriend wasn't there.

You weren't worried, you thought he could've gone to the bathroom to shower or something.

Then, you realized his guns were gone, and along with picture he keeps of you.

At this point you were terrified. You began to look for him or any signs of him.

But nothing.

So you decided to go talk to Jack Morrison, the old commander of overwatch. 

"Have you seen Gabriel, Jack?" You asked, voice wavering.

Jack sighed, shaking his head. You were so close to crying when no one said that they have seen him.

You were so worried and so scared for your beloved boyfriend.

Gabriel's POV

You found yourself at home.

So you went to your bedroom to look for your girlfriend but she wasn't there. You checked your whole house.

But she was nowhere to be found.

You were walking around the base of overwatch, quite confused.

You walked into yours and Y/N favorite cafe you always went to together.

You saw her sitting there. You were so relieved you couldn't help but let out a deep sigh. The minute she saw you, she started crying and ran to you, giving you a very strong hug. 

She looked up at you tears in her eyes, and said, "Don't you ever go missing again, please..."

You laughed, and she tilted her head in confusion. You let go of her and got down on your knee, and said "Y/N....will you marry me?"

She immediately sobbed, tackling you with force. "Yes! A million times yes!!"

You pet her hair, murmuring, "That's why I was gone for so long, I was getting the ring for you, my dear."

She started laughing. "I love you Gabie..."

You smiled, kissing her head. "I love you too...and don't call me Gabie."

She just laughed and kissed you.

The end

//Ahhh not bad for a first one but I did have some help from my sister!!//