Junkrat x shy!reader

//this story was requested by Ndragoneyes!! Thank you for the request!!!//

-

You were on a mission, with your very good pal Mako, and your crush Jamison. You three had just finished the battle and won, so as a GG to yourself, you wanted to tell Junkrat how you really feel about him.

-

Today was the day you told him. On your way to go find him you noticed Angela, sitting and talking to Jack, so you kinda just ran past them and tried not to make eye contact because you were very shy around others that weren't Mako and Jamie. 

-

While you were running, you had run face first into Junkrat, knocking you both down to the floor. You were as red as a tomato.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry Jamie! I wasn't looking where I was going!! I'm so sorry!!"

Jamie just started laughing very hard. He just patted your head and said "It's okay Sheila." He helps you up and continues talking "Where were you going in such a rush?"

You giggled. "A-actually....I was on my way to find you I uh....have something to tell you..."

He looks at you and tilts his head.

"Hah, well, uh, I wanted to tell you.....how I feel about you....I uh l-like y-you...."

He laughs a little and says. "Awwww~ Sheila why didn't ya tell me that before?"

You laugh the smallest bit. "D-do you f-feel the s-same way?..."

He moves closer to you and murmurs. "Does this answer your question?"

You started blushing at his tone. "What...?"

You felt his lips on yours, and you immediately melted into the kiss.

He pulled away and smiles, cupping your face. "I love you Sheila!"

"I love you too Jamie."

//I hope you like it!! Sorry this took so long to post//