The Kill

There was a girl named Taylor who was being stalked by her ex boyfriend Jeffrey. He wanted to get back at her for braking up with him a month ago. Jeffrey was still in love with her and wanted to be in her life. So he decided that if he couldn't have her then no ine could have her in their life.

Taylor broke up with Jeffrey when she found out that he cheated on her with her best friend Sarah. Sarah and Taylor were friends sense they were in kindergarten and when Taylor found out her and Sarah got in a fight. Jeffrey told Taylor that Sarah didn't mean a thing to her. So after Taylor broke up with Jeffrey he went crazy.

Taylor was the only person Jeffrey cared about. He told his mother that he was going to marry her and the most beautiful kids his mother has seen. When Jeffrey thought about he had done to Taylor he went through a tough time and two weeks later he showed up at Taylor's house and begged her to take him back. Taylor said that she didn't trust him and that if he cared he would try harder to get her back.

Jeffrey told Taylor to give him one last time and to go on another date with him before saying no to him. Taylor told him that she was seeing another men and that they had a date planned out and that he would be mad at her. That's when he went crazy and stormed out of her house and said she was going to pay for saying that she had another man. He decided that he was going to kill her then himself so they could be together. So when she was done a dinner with her new boyfriend he stalked her home.

He went up to the dood and knocked and when she opened the door he had her at gun point. She asked why and the only thing he kept repeating was if I can't have then one could.  So finally he shot her and then shot himself. When the cops got their he told them ro barry them right beside each other. The cops looked at each other and said tp him but you're not married or dating her.

When the news came on the next day Taylor's new boyfriend Jonathan tried to get in the house and the police wouldn't let Jonathan in. The police told Jonathan that Jeffrey killed her and then Taylor. Jonathan flipped when heard that Taylor's ex killex her. He said that guy was stalking her for a week and then he said he should have stayed the night the night with her when she said that she had seen Jeffrey hanging around her house and her job for the past two weeks.

After Jonathan had seen Taylor's body at the hospital he went crazy and tried to kill his self and when the cops found him over dosed in his apartment the next day they roushed him to the hospital. When Jonathan woke up a day later and asked what happened they told him that he tried to kill his self. When he asked why the doctors told him it was because of the lost of his girlfriend.

Jonathan was going through the hardest time his life and blamed himself for Taylor's murder. Then Jonathan went through a bad time and then he started drinking and then doing drugs. One night he went to the bar and met another girl they had a couple if drinks and then went back to Jonathan's house. A month later him and the girl started dating.

One day she went through Jonathan's stuff and found pictures of him and Taylor. She got mad and started yelling at him and she staryed calling Taylor a slut, a skank and a whore. After saying all that stuff to Jonathan he got mad and told her to leave. Then she got so mad she asked why he had pictures of himself with Taylor. Then Jonathan yelled out that it was his girlfriend who was murder by her phyco ex boyfriend.

The girl started crying and screaming sorry for saying all those nad things about Taylor. Then the girl broke up with Jeffrey and told him that she was moving out. That's when he got mad and started screaming don't go and don't leave me and thats what happened to Taylor the night he left her. When she heard Jonathan say that she turned and laughed in his face and said thats why shes dead and that Taylor didn't need a piece of crap like him in her life . Jonathan got so mad he ran to his room and got his gun and then shot her and then shot himself.

This was  the first story I have wrote on Wattpad and I hope you like it. There will be more stories that will be better and there might be another part to this story.  And thank you for reading this story.