A Swindler's Dream

Introduction:

######################################################

Money: A gateway to power and success, a lifeline on which humanity thrives. Which ever you call it, it doesn't matter. The fact stands that money in an essence, is immortality. Whatever it may be, a world war, a digital shut down, a pandemic breakout... currency would be there every step of the way. You are no exception.

All you have ever known since the day you were introduced to this industry craved world, has and always will be under the influence of money. Including the very place that you were born, hospitals with nurses, or houses with Midwives. To deny this fact is to deny the true nature of your own psyche: Greed.

No matter how many optimists try to persuade the masses into believing that humans are capable of true selflessness, it is a futile attempt. So you might as well give up on trying to be the hero, because when so many people out there live to deceive, you end up looking like the bad guy. This is only true because when society is fueled by their intentions of trickery and conquest, it becomes the norm, it becomes "good." Thus in the end, all you 'rebels to the cause' are seen as the abnormal, the "evil."

I am one of the few who remain in between the lines, one of the few who are capable of manipulating the current situation of economic chaos. I am know to the world as the Swindler or the Con-man, but I prefer not to call myself such things. I am merely an equalizer, attempting to pierce the curtain of doubt, and restore the natural order of things.

You, the reader, are probably wondering when the actual story will begin. But the truth is... it has already begun. It all started when the first business man intended to downsize all others in order to obtain absolute power. That is where we stepped in. This is where our legacy had finally begun. The common Con-man for the common good, as we like to put it.

######################################################