Chapter 1

Kalani's POV:
I walk in the halls of hell aka school halls where everything happens; gossip, bullying, people making out and... you get the point. So I'm walking and my bully Brittney aka the most popular girl in school, puts her foot out then I trip over. Well, this is my life getting bullied in school and getting embarrassed in front of everyone. Everyone in this school thinks I'm a laughing stock and a depressed girl who doesn't have any parents.

"Well look who it is, isn't she the biggest bitch," Brittney said. I rolled my eyes and mumbled, "Saying the bitch herself." Brittney gasped and called her jock friends; they are the ones that physically abuse me. "Boys, get her I don't want to ruin my nails," she said, inspecting her newly manicured nails. The guys took me at the back of the school and punched me until I passed out.

I woke up 2 hours later and went to the bathroom to check how I looked. When I walked in I looked into the mirror; I had bruises all over my body. I just sighed and put concealer so I can hide my bruises. Considering its Lunch, I went to my locker to get my food and went outside so I could eat peacefully. It's the only time when I'm not made a fool.

All of my classes passed by and it was time for me to go back home or is it just another hell. When I reached home I had to prepare lunch for my adoptive parents. So I decided to make some mac and cheese. I mean, who doesn't like that. After I finished boiling pasta and a ding some melted cheese on it and got rid of my homework, I went to have a relaxing shower before the devils get up. I wore a long sleeved black shirt and some sweatpants.

My guess was right the devils woke up. " Kalani, what is this?" Mari my adoptive mom asked, pointing to her plate of mac and cheese.

"Umm.. Mac and cheese?" I said getting a bit afraid.

"Are you kidding me? What is this crap?!!" She said, throwing the plate close to my feet it shattered everywhere which causes my bare feet to bleed. I hissed loudly. My eyes widened at my mistake and quickly covered my mouth, knowing what will happen next. "Richard get down!" Mari exclaimed angrily.

Richard my adoptive dad came down and looked between us. The episode finally clicked into his mind so he slapped me and this turned out to be a beating session. After cleaning all the mess Mari made I went to bed all sore I went and put bandages where it started bleeding. After I went to bed and cried myself to sleep.

Ok guys how is the first chapter is it good or bad or should I try harder? Comment and don't forget to vote.

Forever yours, Isha