Levi x Shy!Reader (Lemon)

(I'm am terribly sorry if I couldn't get back to you, friends! But I'm here to create a spectacular lemon for your needs ;3)

-YOUR POV-

A day has past before you confessed to the attractive man you known as Levi, oh how you wanted to touch that slender, yet lean body that pressed up against you in his office, causing your body to heat up and stomach to chrun widely out of the spark of significants that has shown pleasure. As you were training with you fellow friends, Eren, Mikasa, and Armin. A cadet has told you that Levi, your Squad leader, told you he wanted to see you after hours, this will be a long night.

-LEVI'S POV-

I wanted to see (y/n) again. Not just to scold her about missing a speck of dust, but to *BEEP* and then *BEEEEP* her until she begs me to *BEEEP* her more. But this idiot can't get a single order right without messing up. Fucking idiot.. Sitting at my desk I wait for the short and yet slender posterior of a young woman. To arrive, I want /them/ to know that she is mine...

~No Pov~

(Y/n) crept to her superiors office before hours, just like he said. Twisting the polished doorknob which assumably was cleaned by Levi everyday, she poked her head within the door and parted her lips to speak, but she was stopped by a stronger, and pailer hand that pulled her inside. "(Y/n)..." He stated as his free hand grabbed her small hips, causing her to be dragged even closer to the older man. At all honestly she was completely excited. Just to be *BEEEPED* by Levi. If that will ever happen. "(Y/n)...I'm going to fuck you up the *BEEP* so I can claim you to be mine..." He snaked his hand down further, grabbing the her ass. "L-Levi!" She yelped, lurching her hips into Levi's, indeed. It was going to be a long night...

(The next morning)

"So, (Y/n) I hope I didn't go to hard on you..." Levi sighed with a rare, pleased smirk on his face. "Oh hush! You made me in so much pain darnet!" She whined, hitting her /lover/ on the chest which made Levi click his tongue. "Hmph... I love you, (y/n)..."

-End-