New People And 'Accidents'

I'm back I just wanted to say thanks for the people who said my new book secret love was good I will be publishing it soon Also sorry for taking so long with my chapters I recently got into a car accident and in the hospital cuz a few minor injuries hurts like shit though please stay with me. I'm just happy my lil  bros and sis are okay they were in the opposite side of the car I would take a bullet for them any day so now what you've been waiting for.

Get Away.........

It was two days ago since Jace kissed me. He still hasn't asked me out I mean he kisses me still on regular days like a couple.

I was currently sitting in the kitchen making breakfast waiting for Jace to come back.

I made pancakes bacon and eggs with some orange juice. Simple but good. (OK so I know Riele is a vegetarian but please just go along with it).

I soon heard the door open. I knew it was Jace because he left a note on the dresser.

He came in all cheery saying my name in a long way while doing a weird ass dance.

"What you so happy bout" I said while putting food on the plate. "Well" he said while sitting down at the table "I might've got some tickets to this club".

"Well what club I cant dance around stupidly like you if I don't know" "Huh" he said stuffing his face with food. Boys are just crazy.

He swallowed his food and started to talk again. "I found a club for teens our age and I got two tickets annnnnd". "And what" I asked drinking my juice.

"We are rolling in style". "Huh"? He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the front lawn.

And I seen a shiny black limo. "Holy cow". "I know right" he said smiling hard.

"We leave at 9:00 okay". "Alright".
We went in the house I took a shower and just put some joggers on and a tank top with some socks till we leave then ill get dress.

I looked outside my window because I felt like someone was watching me. As I looked out their but I didn't see anyone.

I just shrugged it off. Whatever I'm probably tripping. I went downstairs and Jace and me hanged out in the house.

We played games, watched movies, kissed, ate junk food, kissed some more, slept, made out.

See kisses me like were a regular couple. Soon we got dressed and a guy came to drive the limo.

Riele's whole outfit

Jace's outfit

Once we got to the club blue, green, purple lights swarmed everywhere. Jace and me danced our heart out.

He had a couple drinks I didn't.
But I kept getting the feeling that someone was watching me.

I was in the middle of the dance floor looking around till I seen girl looking at me.

I looked down at her hand to see a knife. She smirked at me. I ran to Jace who was at the bar his eyes wondering.

Once he seen me he said my name in worry. "Jace we gotta go". "Why" he asked. I looked at the girl to see her walking towards us.

He followed my eyes and his widened he probably seen the gun I just saw it too.

We ran outside to the limo. Jace told the guy to drive. But he didn't.

He turned around and smiled. Jace eyed the gun that was in the cup holder.

I know because I seen it. Jace elbowed the guy in his noise and grabbed the gun he pointed the gun at the guy.

"Get out" he said. I looked at Jace as he had a serious face on. The guy backed away with his hands up.

Jace climbed in the front seat and started the limo and drove off.

I climbed in the front. It's funny how things exalted fast. He looked at me. "Hey are you okay" he asked makings his eyes face the road again.

"Ya but I have the feeling that they are after us". "Ya they made that clear".

Before I could reply I heard a beeping noise coming from the glove compartment.

I opened it to see a bomb. "Holy shit Jace" I screamed.  He looked and seen the bomb. I read a note that was attached to the bomb. 

You stop the car it blows up but soon you will run out of gas

Love or not I don't care
MB.

I showed him the note. "I gotta plan when I say jump you jump out the car I'll slow it down" he said.

"You're coming right" I asked.  He didn't answer he slowed the car down. "Jump". "But Jace". "JUMP!".

I opened the door and jumped he stopped the car far away from me. Seconds later it blown up.

I stared at it I'm disbelief. I dropped on my knees and tears ran down my eyes.

I put my head down. He really did that for me. Before I could start screaming my lungs out I heard a voice.

I looked up to see JACE. "Jace" I questioned I'm disbelief. He stood me up and hugged me.

I hugged him back and smiled. I let go of him and slapped him.

"You asshor don't scare me like that". He laughed and hugged me tighter.

"How do we get home now" I asked. 

"By me hello my name is Alex and this is Cameron".

We turned around to see a girl with brown hair and light brown highlight tips with brown eyes.

She was wearing a crop top and some shorts with a t-shirt under.
A boy with curly brown hair and freckles with brown eyes.

Jace and me looked at the two. They just smiled. I have a feeling this has something to do with me.

PLEASE READ A/N

Hey you guys. Yes finally updated and I made two more books. Y'all know Secret Love that's up now.

But now I have some new books. Next chapter will tell you about them but please read. Thank you

I know this book took a turn but you'll like it. I think. And @Yedgirl980 has a very special part in this story.

Thanks for reading.  Don't forget to stab the star and drop a comment.