Skymau!?!?!?

Before you read i wanted to say sorry to rainbowparty226 cause i know how much she hates shymau and loves aarmau so i recomend that if you dislike skymau dont read

thx :3

-----------------------0----------------0---

---------------------(     ( --------------)   )

sky pov

 it was another day and i saw aphmau

yet today was going to be a sad day because she's moving to seattle 

its really sad because me and aph has been friends for over 23 years.EVER SINCE WE WERE BORN!!!But i guess all that will go to waste.I just wish her parents could change their minds.Aphmau means so much to me.I really like her but i dont think she likes me back.I might as well go check on her .Just to say bye ....

forever..........

Aphmau's pov

Its my last day here in mystreet and i have to leave Ross , Jin ,Barney ,Max,and him.i always have had a secret with him that i never told anyone.Except Shelby .I-I-I like Adam.yet he doesn't know it.But i don't like Adam i love him.I care for him .He's always been by my side yet today it will be forgotten and wasted.I never told him..But today will be the day.I just know it.

*the door knocks*

who's that??? i opened the door to see Adam with a white rose and purple on it tips,adam wearing his glasses but its on his head,and him wearing a bow over his normal clothes.

"A-A-Adam??"i was astound and confused."Aphmau there's something i want to say to you before you go."Adam said.i motioned him to continue."Aphmau you mean so much to me .After these 23 years we have been together i wish i could tell you better than thisway.I want to make everything perfect because i planned this day ever since i was 18.But now that you are leaving i don't know if you are going to accept this ."Adam told me as if something big was to happen."What do you mean Adam .What do you want to tell me?"i asked so confused.

"A-A-Aphmau Jessica Lordie will you ......."Adam stopped. i knew there was something he was terrified of asking.He reached in the back of his pocket and smiled okwardly."Will i what Adam " i gave him a sweet smile because on how nervous he was.

"will you marry me " is all Adam said before i kissed him and accepted his had in marrage.i noticed a paper crown,squirel ears,a dino tail,purple jacket,and red hair pocking out of a bush.

"ROSS,SHELBY,BARNEY,JIN,AND MAX!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING"Adam yelled

"fangirling" said lil inocent shelby

"These 3 dragged me into this" said ross

"i wanted to see Aph but i see that you got it all covered" said max while smirking

"i was to see Jess"said barney

" i was following ross cause we were doing a sword battle" said Jin

"We also watched too"

Aphmau turned around to see her parents and Adam's parents smiling.

'Lets get you guys ready for your wedding!!!!" yelled shelby

Two weeks later(still aph's pov)

"do you Adam sky dalburdy take aphmau to be your wife"said the preacher.

"i do " said Adam

" do you Jess take Adam to be your husband"asked the preacher

"i do" and i smiled

"you may now kiss the bride"said the preach

and we did what was told...

the end...

hey readers should i do a seperate book of this idk i thinking about it but then again i want to know your opions .So hope you enjoyed the chapter like always and sunscribe plus follow!!!!!!!!!