good time huehue [going straight into sex]

A kiss becomes a make out. I push MC against the wall, still not nude. We kiss each other throughly. Then, I start to take off MC's clothes.

   "S-Saeran what are you doing?" MC asks me.

   I don't reply, I just smirk. Then, I stop taking her clothes off - she only has her bra and underwear. I take off my black sweater. MC cannot bear to watch, so she turns away. Then, she hears something being unzipped. She now understands what we are doing, and turns back to see me in my boxers.

   I take off MCs "other clothes" as she reaches her hand into my boxers. She starts rubbing my... dick (yea yea). I let out a little moan. She slowly takes off my boxers and her eyes widen.

   "You have a big one..." MC says, seductively (lol).

   She leans on me and crouches. She holds my large dick and... sucks it?! I moan - loudly. (Watch out I'm bad at lemons xD)

   "Mmm, babe you taste good," she says.

   I start to make cum but she licks it. When she is done sucking my dick, I put my fingers into her you-know. She groans. She starts to lick and kiss my abs.

   "Are you ready, baby?" I ask sexily.

   "Y-yes, but don't go so hard on me.." MC says.

   I push her onto the bed. I spread her legs out and lay on top of her. I begin to thrust into her. My dick goes into her, inch by inch. One inch. Three inches. She moans, extremely loudly, and I see tears coming out from her eyes, until she says:

   "Faster. Harder."

   I thrust into her harder and faster by the second, until all of my 10 inches goes into her (lol).

   "Wait here, babe," I say to MC.

   I go out of the room. When I am back, I have 4 ropes with me. I tie her legs and arms onto the bed.

   "Now, you have been really bad, and you deserve a punishment," I say.

   "Oh yes daddy," MC replied, smirking.

   "As your master, I do whatever I want to you," I say.

   I take my dick and put it in her mouth. I move it around, and then I cum, a lot. She drinks my juice. I put my dick into her again, and start pumping it. She moans. I suck her neck and lick it. She gets a hickey (yep).

We are very tired and choose to sleep, naked. She sleeps, holding my dick. (Lololol)

THE END