The Ultimate Decision

Kayla's POV

Alright so we're sitting here getting ready for this group member kick out thing when Hazel and Sparkle decided to start yapping.

Hazel: WAIT! This is not the answer Maria!

Sparkle: For real! Yeah we all may get on each other's nerves but in the end we have each other's backs! I mean look at me and Hazel! We couldn't stand each other when we first met and years later we're the best of friends! Me and Pinky too! We barely even talked to each other and without Serenity and Hazel, we wouldn't have even became the friends that we are!

Hazel: And without me, we wouldn't have a DJ! When we start out, we'd probably end up having so many different people try to fill the spot but no one would know us as much as Leesha! We may fight everyday, argue, bicker and pick at each other everyday, but at the end of the day, we have each other's backs and we're sisters just like we were the night before.

Leesha: And I'm sure that I'll be the member who's kicked out so if you want me to, I'll just go. There's no need for me to protest against what the just said. They've been friends forever and I'm just a new addition. I apologize for the trouble I've caused.

The girls and I all crowd around Leesha and hug her and say how much we'll miss her when we're all stopped.

Maria: Wait a minute!

Pinky: Yeeesh?

Maria: I've decided you all can stay-

Hazel, (Sparkle) Serenity & (Leesha) Pinky: *starts to Nae Nae* HUAAAAAAAAH YAAH (Hol up) Yaah (hol up) yaaah-

Maria: IF-

Serenity: Bipolar manager say whaaat?

Maria: *straight face*

Serenity: Oh, sorry.

Maria: If you can try to minimize the amounts of arguments you have and get it together.

Girls: OK, OK WE CAN DO IT!

Maria: Ok girls. I'm going to call up these managers who called me earlier about a possible tour.

Pinky: Man whaaaaaat? A tour?

Maria: Yeah, they want you to join as an opening/main act.

Hazel: ER MA GAWSH!

Serenity: Well I need to go calm myself down and get ready for this date with me and Princeton.

Hazel: Oop! Me too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOOO YIPPIE HURRAY SHE GETS TO STAY...

wow its been hella long since I've written... this ridiculous... thats because i got caught up in a new story.. i might even put it on here! so stay tuned for *dramatic music* STRANGERS

peace.......

love........

and yo girl serenity!

IM OUT THIS BITCH THO

AAAAAAAAAND ONE!