27

Never give up. Even in the darkest moments, keep going.

Sage up there.

Alexander's POV

  "I can't believe this is our last day here." I complained to David as I begin to pack some of my things. These last few days have been great. Besides the obvious things, I've been really enjoying the scenery and they quietness of the atmosphere up here. Definitely the change I needed. "Me either baby. These last three days have been amazing. Now it's time to face reality. We still got a few hours to chill so why don't you make a bomb ass breakfast for us?" He said smiling at me.

  "I didn't agree to all that but you're lucky I'm hungry so I'll make us something to eat. What are you in the mood for big head?" I asked him as I put my duffle bag in the corner. "I don't know maybe some pancakes or french toast or better yet both." he responded smirking. "Nigga this ain't IHOP. Fuck I look like aunt Jamima?" I said as he laughed.  I was dead serious though. He just played himself with that. Watch I still make it. I took a deep breath when he gave me the sad eyes. "Fine, what else you want with that?" I'm such a sucker I know. "Just some home fries and bacon." he said with a smile. "Fucking fat ass." I mumbled as I walked downstairs. "You sure do got a fat ass smartass." he yelled. Damn him. 

  "I should put poison in his shit since he think I'm IHOP. I'm not gonna do it though. What to start with first?" I said aloud as I debated on what to make first. I decided to make the waffles first since they would take a little longer then the rest. I started mixing the batter, pre heating the maker and allat. Once I poured the batter in, I decided to start on the home fries next. I started peeling about four potatoes (I wasn't just making them for him foh). Once that was done, I put a skillet on the stove and added a little grease to it and turned the stove on a medium flame. I flipped the waffle iron over so that the other side would get done. "I need some music. This shit mad bored without something to listen to. Imma put something on after this waffle done." I said as I started cutting my potatoes up. Once they was cut, I put them in the pan and covered them. 

  Once the waffle was done, I took it out and put it on a plate. "I didn't forget about you guys." I said to the potatoes as if they could hear me. I grabbed an onion from the fridge as well as the salt and pepper. I cut about a quarter of the onion and added it to the potatoes along with the salt and pepper (everyone knows that onions add flavor). "It smell good as fuck down here baby." David said wrapping his arms around my waist, low key scaring the shit outta me. "Thank you. I'm just getting started though." I said covering the potatoes. "I'll take it from here. Go and get dressed." he said as i was pouring the batter for the second waffle in the waffle iron. "You sure? It's not gonna take me long to finish this." I said turning around to him. "Yeah. I got it. Take a break and go get ready. I'll be done by the time you finish." he said kissing me. 

  Welp he said he got it so I'm out. "Welp, alrighty then. I'll be back" I said as I kissed him and went upstairs. I still can't believe today is our last time in this beautiful house. I have some major things to do when I get back home. Alone. I grabbed a few clothes and went to the bathroom. "A nice hot shower is exactly what I need right now." I said as I started the shower. After about 15 minutes of bathing/ having shower karaoke, I got out and got dressed. Once I finished getting dressed, I walked downstairs to see David standing at the table with his arms folded. "Told you I would be done by the time you got finished. The food got cold but luckily I heated it up just in time." he said smiling at. I looked around him to see if there was any dishes and surprisingly there wasn't. "I cleaned that up. Come on lets eat nosy." he said pulling me to the table. 

  "This is so good!" I said as I took a bite of the french toast. "Well I learned that trick from you so I hoped it would be. We spent the rest of the time eating and making some small talk. "Damn you really all mine. I'm really lucky as fuck man." he said making me smile. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. come on bad ass we gotta go." I said as I put my plate in the sink. "Yeah I'm finished thank you for asking." he said as he did the same. Once he did that, I began to wash them (we do have a dishwasher but I don't mind). "I'll be right back, I'm gonna go get the bags and load the car up.' he said as he did just that. "Good bye paradise. Until the next time." I said as I took one last look around. "Babe come on let's go. Lock the door on the way out. My hands are full at the moment." he said as we walked to the door.