ERSANDOR BY ME AND THE ACTUAL SCENE

You can see that it's done by meh because I can't really draw faces AND JUST LOOK AT CASSIAN'S HE LOOKS LIKE A MEXICAN WITHOUT A SOMBRERO ON HIS HEAD AND WHO SEES HIS THAT WAY REALLY?! XD

P.S.: sorry diego... (I know he is mexican...)

Anyways, here come LES FEELSSSSSSSSSSS

~~~

I climed the library. My father had a lot of plans during his life. I can't belive that all these plans would go to the Empire.

My eyes were stuck because of the dried tears I had on them. K then Cassian. I am all alone now. The hole galaxy is on my shoulders now. I'm not saying this like it hasn't been already on me, but now it's more frightening because I'm all alone.

I finally could get up the ventilation system and walked on the platform. I quiqly took the plans from my back and out them into the trasmitor.

"Antenna position." (I don't remeber how the alarm screamed, but I will see the movie again on Friday because I won't go to school then)

I groaned in frustration. My feet weren't moving so I needed the barrier to move. I settled the antenna in position and started walking back to the transmitor. A ship shot the platform and I almost fell. I really have luck because I learned a lot from Saw during the time when he was the only one who cared about me.

I climed the platform and started running to the transmitor. I pressed a few buttons and when I transmitted it, Krennic came.

(AGAIN I DON'T REMEMBER THE SCRIPT SO I'LL TRY MY BEST, OK?!?!)

"Who are you?" He asked, his gun pointing at me.

"I am Jyn Erso, daughter of Galen and Lyra Erso and you lost, Krennic."

"Lost what?"

"The hole galaxy known about your plans now."

"I haven't lost anything. But you did." He said and put his finger on the trigger. I am not afraid to die. My mission is complete. I will die like a hero like many others did during this battle. I look at Krennic with disgust. Suddenly he falls to the ground and I see Cassian with a gun in his hand. He comes to me and stops me from going and kill Krennic. Now we walk into the elevator when I see a laser and a big explosion on the planet. They probably used the Death Star to get rid of us. I walk with Cassian to the beach and he walks heavily with my arm as a support. We lay down and look at the explosion in front of us. No words between me and him. Suddenly our hands find each other and I hold his tight. After that he hugs me and I respond the hug. It feels warm and it is full of love. I haven't had that type of hug since I don't know when and it feels good. The rock cracking sound becomes louder and we stay there, still hugging until our lives go away.

Feeeeeeels