Chapter 1

I would just like to put it out there that I am an unprofessional 13 year old. I will most probably make mistakes but I write fanfiction for fun, I do not aspire to be an author and my writing is far from perfect. Also, this is my first story so any support would be amazing! I love comments and will try to reply to them all! Thank you!

I have watched 'The story of Tracy Beaker', 'Tracy Beaker Returns' and 'The Dumping Ground' for a huge fraction of my life. I will be referring to the characters real names as well as their acting names in this so I will provide the names of the characters here:
Ryan Reeves - Lewis G. Hamilton
Chloe Reeves - Hannah Moncur
Tyler Lewis - Miles Butler-Hughton
Carmen Howle - Amy-Leigh Hickman
Jody Jackson - Kia Pegg
Harry Jones - Philip Graham Scott
Floss Guppy - Sarah Rayson
Mo Michaels - Reece Buttery
Bailey Wharton - Kasey Mckellar
Kazima Tako - Akuc Bol
Billie Trent - Gwen Currant
Toni Trent - Nelly Currant
Sasha Bellman - Annabelle Davis
Finn McLaine - Ruben Reuter
Mike Milligan - Connor Bryne
Mai-Li Wang - Stacey Liu

SHOUTOUT TO SAMMY_BURGESS
(Comment to get a shoutout in the next chapter)
__________________________

"I missed you Ryan" Hannah sniffs.
"I missed you too" Lewis replies, a cute smile spreading across his face.
Hannah wheels out of the room as the cameraman pauses the tape.
"You did a great job today guys" states the directer, beaming with confidence.
Lewis laughes, his gleaming white teeth drawing you in.
"You might as well chill out for a while. We've ordered dominos! It will be here in about 20 minutes." says a member of the crew.
Lewis takes your arm and you follow him to the front room. He sits down, puts on the TV and pats the sofa next to him where he wants you to sit.
Without hesitation, you kick off your shoes and curl up beside him.
10 minutes pass and your head is resting on his shoulder.
He places his hand on your knee.
"It's great having you as a best friend" he grins.
You smile back, but theres a look of sadness in your eyes.
You love having him as your friend. Your BEST friend. But...you want more than that. So much more...
The doorbell rings.
A chorus of "PIZZA!" fills the house, giggling children excited by a man holding carboard boxes of cooked dough.
You slip off the sofa and walk into the kitchen, wearing your puma socks.
Amy calls your name.
You sit next to her with Lewis on your right, digging into a slice of pepperoni pizza.
It felt comforting with all your friends around you. Like you really were a bunch of care kids in Ashtene Ridge. But the best feeling was the warm presence of Lewis by your side.