KISMET Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I flew through the front door and fed the cat, then sped upstairs to turn the shower on. There was a potential shag on the cards tonight so I had to be ready.

I put on some dance tunes to match my mood and preened myself like a peacock. My legs and under arms were shaved to perfection, not the usual drag the razor over them, I paid attention and moisturised them with a buffing cream I was brought for Christmas but never used.

I thanked god for my new razor that has a trim on one end and blade on the other. I made sure my pussy was porn star ready. I stood in front for the long mirror and posed in various sexual positions just to assess my work. Fantastic, if I was a lesbian I would fuck me, I'd fuck me silly in everyone of those positions I just tried out.

Not that I was counting on getting the shag but if his kiss was anything to go by the sex would be magic. I could be coy and play hard to get but what if he disappears after tonight and I become some old spinster sat in a rocking chair with my cat just wishing I had shagged him. No way, I was going to go for it. Please Lord don't let him be an asshole!

I put on a wonderful lace set of French knickers and matching underwire bra. Posed again. Perfect!

I wrecked my wardrobe trying to find something to wear that said 'I just threw this on, I always look this good'. I settled for my new jeans that looked weathered and my bum looked good in them. Put on a T shirt which was funky and fitted well around my bust and pinched in at the waist.

I kept looking at the clock. Stop panicking and get a glass of wine, I told myself. Two glasses of red wine later and I was chilled.

My hair was perfect, dry, shiny and straightened. My make up was flawless and I flung some bits in a clutch handbag ready.

One final check with some funky pumps on and I was ready.

I ran around tidying up after last night and filled the dishwasher. The door bell rang. My heart flew out of my chest. I took a deep breath and went to answer it. My mobile phone rang at the same time. I answered it as I opened the door, miming at a 'smoking hot' Liam to come in. Oh my life he was perfect!

Sorry, I mouthed at him. He shook his head to indicate he didn't mind.

"Yes Mick, I am in the front room looking," I said into the phone. "I can't see your wallet but this house was in a right state when I got back from work so I am still cleaning and Liam has just arrived so I am about to take him to the party. You are going to the party so if I find it I will bring it. Where did you last see it?"

I shrugged at Liam another apology. He just smiled sweetly. Butterflies fluttered around in my belly.

"Sofa," I said and started to move things. "Not there." I said. "Kitchen," I said and walked towards it beckoning Liam to follow me. "No it is not here Mick, I will check the bathroom and guest room before I leave and if I find it I will bring it," I said as I indicated to the wine and an empty glass next to mine and mouthed beer at the fridge indicating he could fetch himself one. "I am going now Mick, you are keeping me on the phone which means I am being rude to my date. Go ask your wife, she might have hid it on you," I said giggling as Mick realised I could be right. I hung up on him.

"Sorry about that," I said. "Can I get you a drink?" I asked.

"No I am fine thank you," Liam said as he moved towards me. He was going to kiss me again. I was ready this time. "You look beautiful," he said as he stood in front of me, moving his hand out to touch my waist.

"So do you," I said. Looking him up and down, he was cool and fashionable but not in a fashion victim way. His jeans and blue T shirt were obviously designer. The T shirt clung to his pecks showing his sporty physic and his biceps were heaven. Big strong man! Corrrrrrr!