Get me out of here now

You and dick were having to attend some stupid party with a whole bunch of stuck up rich people that you didn't know .

You wore a red dress with black lace designs and black heels .

You really didn't want to go to the party but dick was going and your his girlfriend .

When you got there Alfred greeted you at the door "hello master dick and miss (Y/N)!"

Halfway through the night you got up to get drinks for you and dick but when you got back you were mortified dick was making out with some random woman and he showed no struggle you dropped the drinks in your hands and ran upstairs with Damian running behind you because he seen tears running down your face .

"What's going on are you okay ?" Damian asked you concerned
"Dick wwas kissing another girrl " you managed to sob out .
"It's okay shhh , want me to go down there and give him a beating ?"
You shook your head no
"Just stay with me please !"
At that moment dick and the girl burst in the room kissing each other not noticing you and Damian talking.

You ran out of the room crying and ran into Bruce on the stairs
"Damian what's going on." Bruce spoke clearly
"Dick was being a dick , he was kissing another girl ." Damian says clearly annoyed
"Stay here I'll sort him out !" Bruce ordered
When he went into the room you heard the girl screaming in panic and dick shouting get out Bruce .
"Dick you have a girlfriend standing outside that door , I am ashamed of you dick !" Bruce bellowed
"Does it look like I care!" Dick shouted
At that point Bruce walked out and pulled you into a hug telling you that you could stay in the manor and that he doesn't want you near him again .

Two weeks later and you were back out crime fighting along side batman (Bruce)

Dick came over and tried to apologise but Damian wouldn't let him through the door .

Months later on a mission with batsy you were pushed off a building but dick caught you and later that night talked things over with you and you started a brand new relationship with him and Bruce was okay with it .

Hope you liked it xx