Chapter 6 - Sightseeing with who?

Zoe's P.O.V.

The next day I woke up to a quiet house at 10 am. I got our from bed and walked downstairs to find a note on the kitchen table from uncle Joby. He had gone to meet up with some friends abit outside of Los Angeles and said he'd be back to dinner. I made myself some breakfast and ate it while watching some TV. After that I walked back upstairs and did my makeup and brushed my hair and decided to put my hair in two dutch braids. I then selected a comfy yet cute outfit and just as I had changed into my clothes the door bell went off. I rushed downstairs and opened the door to find Ricky standing there.

"Oh hi Ricky" I said and smiled.

"Hi Zoe" He said and smiled back.

"If you're looking for Joby he's not home..." I said.

"Okay well actually I wanted to see you" He said and smiled.

"Really? Why?" I said.

"I was wondering if you wanted to do something? I could show you around LA or something if you'd like" He said.

"I'd love that! That'd be so much fun." I said and smiled.

"Awesome then let's go!" He said and smiled.

I took on my converse and grabbed my small crossbody bag and walked outside. I locked the door and walked with Ricky towards the bus stop. We took the bus into the centre of LA and walked towards the walk of fame. As we arrived we started to look for some specific stars and took some photos when I noticed Emery abit away.

"Look! Isn't that Emery?" I said to Ricky and pointed over at where Emery was.

"Oh yeah..." Ricky said as he looked the way I pointed.

"Let's see what he's doing!" I said.

"He's probably busy Zoe... Let's go somewhere else" Ricky said and sounded quite stressed by the fact that Emery was abit away.

"You don't know that until you ask. Hey Emery!" I said and shouted towards Emery.

Emery turned around and smiled as he noticed me.

"Hey Zoe!" He shouted as he walked towards us.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Oh nothing special. I was just at your house but you weren't there so..." He said.

"Sorry, Ricky came and asked if I wanted to go sightseeing with him" I said and smiled.

"Oh really?" Emery said and glared at Ricky who were standing beside me.

"Yeah, we're hanging out so leave us alone" Ricky said and glared back at Emery.

"Guys, calm down. Emery, do you want to join us? The more the merrier right?" I said.

"Yeah I'd love that" Emery said and smiled.

"Yay! Then let's go to the next stop. I really want to see the Hollywood sign. We should hike up there and see the view" I said and smiled at them both.

"That sounds great" Emery said.

"Yeah..." Ricky said.

We started to walk towards the subway. I walked and talked with Emery while Ricky walked behind us and acted weirdly. He had been so happy until Emery came. But Emery and him are best friends so he can't hate Emery right? I shrugged and we went on the subway together.

Abit later we arrived at the start of the trail that led up to the Hollywood sign and we started the 2 hour long hike. I tried to make Ricky happy again and tried to join him into mine and Emery's conversation so that he didn't felt left out. But there was something that made him sad and I didn't liked that. He had the most amazing smile ever which could bright up the whole Los Angeles. We where almost at the sign now and I were exhausted.

"Ricky..." I said.

"Yeah what is it Zoe?" He said and looked over at me.

"I'm tired, can you please give me a piggy back ride the last bit?" I said and gave him the most adorable puppy eyes.

"Oh yeah of course" He said and lit up all happily.

"You know Zoe, If you want someone who can carry you all the way up you should ask me because I'm stronger than Ricky" Emery said and glared at Ricky.

"I think he can do it perfectly fine and besides I asked Ricky because I wanted to get a piggy back ride by him and not you right now" I said and looked at Emery.

"Yeah exactly, she asked me Emery. And I can carry her the whole way to, I bet you" Ricky said and glared at Emery.

"Let's go then!" I said as I jumped onto Ricky's back. "To the Hollywood sign!" I shouted.

Ricky started to laugh and began to run as he held onto my legs. His laugh infected me so I started to laugh as well while having my arms around his neck. I looked back and saw Emery watching us with a not so happy look.

"Emery! Come on, last one up is a rotten egg!" I said while laughing.

Emery smiled a little and started to run as well.

"Do you think you can run faster than him even though I'm on your back?" I asked Ricky.

"Yeah you bet! Let's win this!" He said and laughed.

They ran and ran and soon me and Ricky where up on the top. I jumped off Ricky's back and gave him a hug.

"Yay! We won! That was amazing Ricky!" I said.

"Yes! Thanks, I knew I could do it!" Ricky said as he hugged me back.

Over Ricky's shoulder I saw Emery who looked quite jealous. After me and Ricky had pulled away from our hug we took some pictures and I uploaded one to my instagram with the caption: Best LA tour guide's a girl can get! Sightseeing with these two was so much fun 😊💖

Me and the boys also exchanged social media names and followed each other. We then made our way down again and as soon as we got back in to the city Emery had to leave so he said bye really quickly. Me and Ricky then took the same bus as his house and uncle Joby's house where in the same area. He was such a gentleman and walked me all the way to my house. I said bye to him and walked inside to see uncle Joby in the kitchen making dinner.

"Hi Zoe, where have you been?" He asked.

"I've been sightseeing. Ricky came by this morning and wondered if I wanted him to show me around LA and then in town at the walk of fame we walked into Emery so he joined us and we hiked up to the Hollywood sign. It was so much fun" I said and smiled.

"I see, well I'm glad that you're making some friends here" he said and smiled back.

A/N

Sightseeing with both of them? Well you didn't see that coming 😉 Hope you liked the chapter which I have published beeing in Florida and Miami Beach to be exact! It was my first real day here and it is already amazing! Two days ago I was in cold Sweden and today I've been to the beach. Talk about a change of environment!