Chapter 2-His Touch

January, 2017

*ring-ring*

I jumped up out of my bed scared for my life! The clock to the left of me showed it was 11 o'clock. The room around me felt frozen. I must have forgotten to change my alarms the other night.

I sighed knowing I just fucked myself up. I had overslept. I needed to be up and going so I could be ready for my friends back to school winter party. It was planned to be an all day party starting at noon.

I leaned over the dresser drawer by my bed to check my phone for messages. My phone showed Kai had texted me. I blushed turning a rosey color. I hadn't seen Kai since that night. That wonderful night with his eyes.

Hey, babe. I have a surprise for you when you get the party. All you have to do is bring that handsome face of yours.

My cheeks were red at this point. There was no more questioning his love. I could feel his indebted love. I then quickly replied.

Anything for you Kai. I can't wait :-).

Getting up from my bed was followed by a clumsily walk to my bathroom. When I got there I stared at myself in the mirror. My eyes were two huge bags, from a lack of sleep. I kind of wished that the surprise from Kai was a new bed.

I grabbed my toothbrush and freshed up my look. I felt ready to go, besides needing some clothes, so I hurried into my room and found a wintery sweater.

I checked my phone one more time before heading out the door.

Trust me I can't wait either ;-).

I noticed something was off about these messages. He's never used emojis. Maybe this meant he really did have a surprise.

Well I'm on my way now! xoxo

With all of my things together, I sneeked down the stairs into the kitchen trying to avoid authority. There were two biscuits set out for me by my mother. She usually did this, when she got to go to work a little later than 6 in the morning. I grabbed the bisuits and ran out the backdoor.

My backyard was covered with weeds, a sign that no one has taken care of it for months. I jogged and climbed over the fence, landing right in front of my car.

My car had seen far better days. It was a 1997 Chevy Impala. The fender was completely missing, and one of the taillights was just about dead.

Jumping into my car, I began to crank it up and head on to the party. As I was driving down the streets, I ate the bisuits my mom had prepared me. Those two pieces of delicious fluff made that morning just a little more special.

I pulled up at my friends house and nobody had showed up yet. The clock on my dashboard read 12:30. Where was everyone?

I started searching for anybody there. I saw that my boyfriend's car was there, but nobody else was here, not even my friend.

Ummm... Why is it just you here?

I quickly texted him this.

Just come to the back. I'm back here with your surprise. ;-)

I couldn't stand all this teasing. He knew it got to me.

I complied and walked to the back of the three story house. The house had a long brick walkway. As I peered around the corner of the house I saw Kai. He was in my friend's hottub.

"What the fuck?" I laughed as he noticed me.

"Hey babe, I hope you brought so clothes, or not I don't judge." he said taunting me. I couldn't resist his flirtatious attempts at getting me undressed, but first I needed to ask a question.

"So is there no party, beacuase Imma be really distraught if so?" I said this in the sassiest tone I could think of.

"Oh of course the party is still on. Kelsey and I just lied about the time." he said reaching for my pants. "Come on, I can promise it's a lot warming in here than out there"

I finally gave in taking off my clothes till all that I had on was my underwear. The cool breeze, from it being winter, practically pushed me into the water. It felt so soft and warm.

"Oh my god, it's so cold out here. This hottub is a lifesaver." I said while moving over to Kai. He had his arm positioned for me to snuggle up under it. Sitting in his embrace kept me warmer inside, than this hottub could ever.

After a few minutes of just being with him I asked, "Why did you bring me here before the party?"

He just sat there, not even reacting to me. I jumped on top of him, and he simply moved his face away from me. I quickly moved his head back and kissed his soft lips, and we held the kiss for a good minute. I think I had discovered why he brought me here.

I felt his hand gradually creep up my sides. His touch was captivating. I had thought his name was captivating, but no his touch had me in a trance. My body began to convulse without being told.

His touch was in control of me, but I didn't care.

This was what I had longed for.

I longed to love the owner of the beautiful title Kai.

Even more so, I longed for his touch.