The Back Lounge (We Came as Romans; Kyle Pavone ft. Andy Glass)

Unaware, Kyle came onto the bus expecting it to be empty.  The rest of the band and crew had gone out to party, but Kyle needed to grab some cash first.  I was waiting for him because he texted me to hold tight while he went back to the bus. Little did he know, I was waiting for him, only wearing a black lace g-string. When Kyle first layed eyes on me, he looked a bit startled, but he gave me a smile that told me everything.  I reached up and grabbed him by the collar of his t-shirt. He was sweaty from just coming off stage but it didn't matter because I knew he would be in a few minutes anyway. I pushed Kyle back onto the couch in the back lounge and sauntered over to shut the blinds.  Those pervs on the next bus over didn't need to see anything.  Kyle tried to pull me into a kiss but I wordlessly pushed him away as I slid down to the floor, unzipping his jeans and pulling down his boxers to reaveal his already throbbing c0ck.  Looking up at him while biting my lip, I began to tease him by slowly stroaking him and swirling my tounge on the tip of his massive d1ck.  Finally, I decided enough was enough and took the whole thing in my mouth while rubbing his balls.  In no time, he was moaning but I wasn't about to let it be over yet. I got up and sat on his lap.  Aggresivly, he took my face in his hands.  He began sucking at my throat and I held onto him tightly around the neck.  I felt a hand slip down my side and into my g-string.  With two fingers, Kyle grabbed my c1it and began to massage it roughly.  Before he got the chance to thrust his fingers into my soaking pu55y, I grabbed ahold of his c0ck and slipped it into me with ease while pushing my panties aside.  It took Kyle my surprise as I roughly began to ride him, my t1ts bouncing.  He grabbed my a$$ and slapped it.  Now I was determined to make him j1zz.  I kept fuqing him as his moans grew louder.  I barely noticed as the door to the back lounge opened.  At that same moment,  Kyle exploded. Hot liquid filled me as I turned my head.  In the doorway stood one of Kyle's bandmates, Andy, with a smirk on his face as he slowly clapped and walked away laughing.  Andy wouldn't be laughing by the time I was done with him in the back lounge.