spreading sickness

"help Cinderpelt help"Cloudtail raced through the forest to find the medicine cats den."what is it Cloudtail?"Cinderpelt asked ready to save a cats life if needed."is Spiderpaw! She's hurt!" Cinderpelt raced down the slope to the apprentice den. When there Cinderpelt asked what was wrong."she says she has a major bellyache."said Whitepaw who was near Spiderpaw."don't we use watermint for bellyache Cinderpelt?"Cinderpelts apprentice leafpaw asked."yes we do leafpaw. Good job". Leafpaw bolted down to the river and picked up a mouthful of watermint. Then guess what?Hawkfrost the riverclan warrior came down with a hunting patrol. Luckily the river was the boarder."what are you doing". He snarled. Leafpaw ignored him as she started back up the slope. Suddenly Hawkfrost leapt over the river and jumped in front of leafpaw. She gasped and dropped the watermint as Hawkfrost reached out his paw to threaten leafpaw. Leafpaw grabbed her herbs and raced up the slope, to safety. As leafpaw climbed up the slope she was passing the elders den when she heard a scream from Longtail. Leafpaw figured she would have time and bolted into the den."she has a bellyache".Goldenflower said from across the room."so do I". Leafpaw gave both the cats watermint and told the elders to ask for more if they needed. Then leafpaw bolted back to Spiderpaw and gave her some watermint. When she was done Cinderpelt asked"what took so long leafpaw?"and leafpaw shrugged. Brambleclaw soon realized that he was in a large cage in a barn?"you'll never get out forest cat is looked". That's what Cody kept saying. He noticed that she was the annoying one cookie was the smart one and candy was the well weird one. Brambleclaw looked over at candy add she ate a spider. Yuck! He shivered as he looked over to cookie. She was carving pictures numbers and words into the wood. Brambleclaw didn't even have to look at Cody to know what she was doing."hey cat"she called out,"why don't you just grab those keys if you want out". But thinking she was just being mean he ignored her. Then he looked to his left and saw a pair of keys. He gasped."ah ha"! He grabbed the pair of keys and unlocked all three cages."meyow!!!"that's what candy said."thanks a lot". Said cookie."whatever"said Cody obviously she didn't care. Brambleclaw sighed. if he had to go his whole journey back with those kittypets, he would just as much rather die. As a hero. In his clan. With his friends. Whatever.