Prolouge

Why me? Am I that ugly?? Or too big?? Am I not good enough for someone to love me? Moving from school to school doesn't help at all but hopefully this school will be the one where I make friends and hang out...I've never experienced that life. Tomorrow will be the first day of school at Shivers High. I feel so lonely...no one loves me....not even my parents but why?? That's what I ask God everyday...Why me?? What did I do to deserve this much hurt and pain?? God isn't this enough pain and hurt for me. I don't know if I take it anymore......I know you wouldn't put me through something I can't handle but please I'm tire of being tortured everyday without no love at all. I want to live a normal life...with friends not just any friends but friends who actually care about me. Who actually know I exist. Not even the teachers acknowledge the fact in the room. Why me?? Can you please answer that question for me? Can you get me friends that love me? Maybe even more like a boyfriend?? I don't want it to sound like I'm being selfish but I need someone...I need you to help me out and lead me in the right direction.  Make tomorrow the best day I ever had. Make tomorrow the day I get friends maybe even best friends. Make tomorrow the day I'm not lonely anymore. Make tomorrow the day I'm not invisible. Make tomorrow the day....someome love me. Because I need someone to love me. Amen. I got in bed after i got done praying and was ready for tomorrow. Hopefully it will be good for me.