the date

*Me: K see ya.

I turn off my phone and change my clothes. It's not really cold outside so I wear a black crop top with some black skinny jeans. I put on my white vans and ran to meet Phil. I lock my door and headed to the London Eye. I was about a block away when Phil ran up to me and pushed me up against a wall.

"y/n, you're so beautiful." He says. "Thanks... but what are you doing? This isn't like you." "Oh, I thought that we could have a little fun tonight." He says. I'm  really confused right now. I mean, I like him, but I just met the guy. I don't want him to know that I like him. I decide to go with it. "Then where do you want to go?" He smiles. We run over to my place. He shuts the door. He pushes against me and I could feel he's already getting hard so I grind against him to tease. He lets a moan escape his lips and I can't help but bite my lip. He kisses me roughly and I do the same. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance. I gladly accepted. His tongue exploring every part of my mouth. We back away for air. He look at me as if asking for approval. We run up to my room. 

He pushes me onto my bed and closes the door. he climbs on top of me and attacks my neck. He finds my sweet spot and I moan. He notices and sucks leaving a hickey that might be hard to hide. He backs away and takes off his shirt. I moan at the sight. It's not like me super muscled but he was still in shape. He climbs back on me and attacks my neck again. I can't help it. I take off my shirt and I feel a hand on my back. He fumbles with my bra and I chuckle. He finally gets it off. I climb on top of him and attack his neck. He moans. He takes off his pants and boxers. He looks back up at me and he pushes me onto the bed. He takes off my jeans and underwear. He rips his shirt off and throws it somewhere in the room. He not buff but that's fine with me. I bite my lip as he climbs on top of me.  We kiss passionately.  He licks the bottom of my lip asking for entrance. I accept and we fight for dominance.  He won of course. He moves down to my neck trying to find my sweet spot

He gets to my collar bone and I moan. He notices and sucks there leaving a hickey. He moves to my breasts as I moan his name.
"Phil, I need you." I moan. He gets and goes to the bedside drawer. He takes out a condom and sets it on the top. He comes back aligning himself with my entrance.  He looks up to me and stares into my eyes as if asking if I'm ready. I nod as he pushes his tip inside me. I whince at the pain but is quickly replaced with pleasure.
"Phil, go faster." He does as asked and I hear him moan.  That alone could send me over the edge but I wasn't there yet. He thrusts inside of me a few more times until I feel him twitch inside me. He turns me around so that I'm on my stomach.  He thrusts into me again but this time I feel a knot start to form in my stomach.
"Phil,  I'm close." I moan out I don't know of I can last any longer. "Me too. Do you want to cum with me?" he grunts. "Yes please. I can't last any longer." His thrusts become sloppy as he releases his load I to me. A few moments later, I release followed by a much needed moan. He thrusts slowed as we ride out our high. He pulls out of me and crawls into the covers with me. He cuddles next to me and wraps his arms around me.

"Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?"
"Are you kidding me?!?!? Of course I'll be your girlfriend!"
And with that, Phil and I fell asleep. But then I wake up realizing something. I look at the bedside table and see something.  DID HE FORGET THE CONDOM?!?