2. Byun Baekhyun

YOUR POV

You and your friend Rachel were at your house getting ready to go out clubbing. You were flat ironing your hair while brushing your teeth because you had to hurry. It was 10:00 pm and the club closed at 12:00 am. Rachel said "y/n, we need to hurry. Are you almost ready?" she said while shoving dust off her skirt. "Ne, I just need to put shoes on."

I was wearing a s
white tank top with ripped jeans and white adisas shoes. Me and Rachel, got in the car and she said "no holding back tonight y/n, get lit tonight!! Do whatever you want. No worries. Just come to my place tonight or tomorrow morning, if you spend the night with someone." she smirked at me. I nudged her and said "probably not gonna happen." We both laughed.

We finally arrived and we walked in and there were colored lights flashing throughout the whole building. Rachel yanked me to the bar and said "6 shots please." to the bartender. I raised an eyebrow at her and said "3 shots for both of us? We just got here!" She shrugged and said "we are getting fucked up tonight y/n" she smiled really big with excitement.

"Here you go ladies," said the bartender. She handed me one shot glass and said "cheers!" and we hoth took a shot. We did that two more times and I started to get excited about the night ahead of me. I stood up and pulled her into the crowed of dancing people. I started moving my hips to the beat and soon enough someone was behind me letting me grind against them.

He whispered in my ear "fuck baby. You're good at this." I turned to face him but I could still barely see him. I grabbed his chest and went down his body. My face right in front of his crotch. I looked up at him then slowly pulled myself back up. He said "you're really turning me on right now." I then grabbed his crotch and squeezed it. He inhaled sharply. I them turned around and grinded against him again. He grabbed my hips and grinded forwards against me. He said "I can't take your teasing --um, whats your name?" I leaned my back against his chest and grabbed his head to move towards my mouth. "Y/n. What is yours?" He said "Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun."

He turned me around and removed all space in between us and started to kiss my neck. I moaned and he pulled away quickly. He stared at me deeply in the eyes and then pulled me outside. He was walking really fast towards what I think was his car. I said "where are we going?" He said "my place. You're spending the night with me tonight." I nodded and bit my lip in response. He opened the passenger door for me and helped me in because he knew I was drunk. He then got in and started driving, I guess, to his place.

I felt like I wanted to tease him, so I did just that. I leaned over to his seat and unbuckled his pants. I took the belt completly off and looked up at him to see him gripping harder on the wheel. Damn, he is actually really hot and sexy looking. I could barely see him in that club. I then undid his button on his pants and pulled it off a little bit. I then pulled his calvin kleins down to his pants which revealed his hardened member. I then licked up his shaft and kissed the tip. He inhaled sharply and said "not while I'm driving y/n. You should stop." he growled. I did the opposite.

I stuck my mouth all the way down his dick and bobbed my head up and down continuously and earned a couple moans from him. I looked up at him and he looked like he really wanted to close his eyes and put his head back to enjoy the pleasure I was giving him but he couldn't becuase he was driving.

He stepped hard on the pedal desperately trying to get home so he can do naughty things to me.

I kept sucking him fast and he said "y/n... I can't take this right now. Please wait till we get home. We are almost there." He moaned. I did not stop though. I went slower and then completly took it out of my mouth with spit strings stringing from his dick to my mouth. He finally pulled up while I was sucking and kissing his dick and he parked the car and quickly put his head back to enjoy the pleasure he was receiving.

He said "oh fuck...y/n. I'm about to cum." I stopped. He looked at me deeply. He looked sexually frustrated at me in this moment. It was kind of hot. He said "I'm gonna punish you for that." he growled. He got out and pulled up his pants and opened my door for me and grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his house quickly. We ran upstairs and went into his room. Almost immediately I was pushed against the door of his room with my arms pinned above my head.

I felt his hand rubbing on my heat harshly and fast. I screamed at his touch. He started kissing my neck and said "you like that baby?" I bit my lip and said "yes b-baekhyun. oh fuck. don't stop." I was digging my nails into my own hands above my head. He took off my pants and started rubbing me through only my panties. He said "you're already so wet? Who is this for? Who are you this wet for?" I moaned at his words and said "You, baekhyun. You. ahh.."

My legs were getting weak and Baekhyun seemed to have noticed because he whispered in my ear, "jump." so I did just that and wrapped my legs around his crotch. He laid me on the bed and took mine and his shirt off. He then yanked my bra and kissed both of my nipples, teasing me. "Stop t-teasing me Baek-Baekhyun." He kissed all the way down until he reached the hem of my panties. He ripped them off with his mouth which really surprised me. Like, damn, he must be really experienced.

He then laid on his stomach and kissed the inside of my thighs. I said "do it baekhyun. please." He then licked up my heat slowly. I moaned as deep as I could and arched my back. He started to suck on my clit. "Fuck Baekhyun!' Keep going. Ahh my god." He kept going and stuck two fingers inside of me. He pumped them in and out quickly. I arched my back at his touch and moaned his name repeatedly. I said "I I'm about to cum Baekhyun!" He then stopped.

I yanked hard at the covers with frustration. He said "I told you I was going to punish you, jagi.." he smirked kissing my clit one more time. I kicked him off and forced him on the bed. I took his pants and underwear completely off and then got on top of him. He looked up at me looking very desperate for this. I was too. I slowly sat on his member and slid my hips up and down him while placing my hands on his chest for support. He gripped my waist and put his head back enjoying the sensation. I also tilted my head back and enjoyed. I felt burnimg in my stomach. I need him to hit my sweet spot.

He turned me over so that he was on top now. He thrusted into me so fast it literally took my breath away. He said "fuck y/n, you're so tight." I screamed when he found my g-spot. "Right there baekhyun!! ohh!" He kept going faster and faster until I said "I'm gonna cum Baekhyun!" He kissed my neck and said "me too, jagi.. do it now." We both came and juices filled me up. He went slower while riding out his climax with his face buried in my neck. His breath was so hot against my neck.

He whispered "that was so amazing babe. Please stay the night with me." I nodded and said "do you have mario kart?" He nodded and smiled and I jumped up and yanked him by his arm to go play.

We spent the rest of the night playing Mario kart in each others arms.