Crossed Path 1

I chuckle from the funny face of the clowns here in the television.Everyday i'm watching clowns on the birthday parties.Kids watch..well yeah.I'm childish even i'm a teenager now.I start watching clowns when I am 4 years old.I maybe look like a clown but yeah I look like a clown.My classmates laugh on me,I idk why are they laughing.A laughing stock who's laughing on a corner.

Sometimes when I finished watching clowns I start playing video games,cool,fun,and enjoyable game.Do I am too lazy to do cooking styles?I cook sausage and bacon cauze its my favorite.When I am watching movies,i'm eating popcorn.I remember when I was a kid my tooth cracks because I eat popcorn.I cry and cry but when my mom hugs me,I start crying a little.

I'm teenager now so maybe I could find some hot guys.But I won't do that.Its a big mistake to find hot guys like a hot dogs.Yeah!!!

Base on my experiences,I met a guy who is wearing his native hat.He looks like a hawaiian guy.I hope we become friends.I believe two people crossed their paths because God had a planned with you two.On a right place,on a right time.

After I eat my food I get up to go drive to a far far place without strangers.But can I meet my relatives without strangers?Ssh I can't do that thing.I have no place to go so I just want to get the coffee shop where is the fun of drinking of an espresso. A smoke of hot chocolate milk that touches my skin.So I head to coffee shop.

I sit beside a guy and that guy that i'm telling you is the guy who's wearing a hat.I awkwardly stared at him but he catches my eye looking at him.

He hesitates to ask

Ms.---------umm....do I have a coffee left on my mouth.

I answers no sir,ummm i'm not looking for you,i'm looking for

I don't find anything to excuse with this guy,but when I see a

A cute painting on the wall

He smirk,he bite his lips and start drinking his coffee.

This guy is weird.

Phew..thanks for that cute little painting,I whispered.

Excuse me..

a man asked me

sorry..I just want to go to restroom.

Uhh-----okk..

I maybe weird but that's okay.I am too funny to look and so cute.

When I am on the restroom.I washed my face.After I head to the table.And the guy left me drinking my espresso,a 17 years old lady drinking espresso wow!!!

I want to meet him and know him more.

A/N
Can she meet again a guy who's wearing hat?
......
......
Next chapter!