Chapter 21

Jaylen P.O.V.

"Just answer one thing did you cheat?"

"What?"

"Did you cheat?" I said through my clenched teeth.

"Hell Naw! I could never cheat on your mother. She was my first REAL love. I could never do that to her. I was causing her more harm than good stying at the house. I mean i was basically sleeping in another room or on the couch, eating out, and going to work. We never communicated"

"Then what the fuck is your problem then?"

"I have Cancer. I don't know how long I am going to live. I just wanted to see y'all one last time. Myah hates me so much." He started to cry. In all my years of being around my dad he has never cried infront of anyone or at all.

"She hates me. She really hates me, my babygirl. Oh God what have I done?"

"Look dad she doesn't hate you she is just very upset and very dissappointed in you right now. She thought we were a family again because mom was back. Just give her some time."

"I don't know if I can do this without Karen or Myah"

"Well you know what you got to do dad"

"Yeah. When are y'all leaving?"

"In two days."

"I'm going back with y'all. I have to make shit better"

"Aight I got you." We hugged and I went to see Breelyn laying on the couch sleep with Harlem on her chest. I took a picture of them and went to find Rico and Jaeda asleep. She was laying on his back as he slept. It was the cutest picture.

Breelyn P.O.V.

"Hey Bree"

"HARLEM!!!" I ran and jumped in his arms and hugged him. He kissed my forehead and put me down. By then I had tears streaming down my face.

"How are you baby?"

"I'm good. I miss you so much"

"I miss you too Bree. My son is beautiful"

"I know he looks just like you" I started crying some more.

"Shhhh. Stop crying girl." He pulled me into his arms

"It is just so real. I know when I wake up you won't be there"

"I know I am so proud of you baby"

"Thank you Harlem. Your son would love you so much"

"I love you so much Bree"

"I dont want this moment to end"

"I know but I have to visit some more people."

"do you have too?"

"Yes sweetheart but, I think Jaylen might want his girlfriend to wake up"

"your probably right about that" I laughed. Harlem brought up the image of Jaylen staring down at me stroking my hair.

"Tell him I'll be visisting him too. He is doing a great job with Lil Harlem"

"I'm going to find Angelique and I will make her pay"

"Baby you better be careful. I don't know what the hell Jaeda, Jaylen, and Rico would do without you"

"I promise I will be careful Harlem"

"Thank you Bree. I have to go now"

"What! No! I don't want you too. Please let me sleep forever." He laughed at me even though I was dead ass serious.

"Babe. I'm pretty sure you would miss Jaeda, Harlem, and Rico too much. Jay wouldn't even no what to do with himself" I laughed when he said that. The kids would absolutely drive him crazy.

"Will I see you again?"

"unfortunaely no" I started to cry

"Sweetheart don't cry" 

"Just answer this one question"

"Anything"

"Will you visit Harlem when he gets older?"

"Of course."

"Thank You"

"No problem"

"I mean thank you for blessing me with him even though you are not here to see him grown up with me. I just wish you could hold him and touch him and kiss him and just raise him."