Day 3. - With Jaxon

Hey guys day 2 of my blogmas that I was talking about yesterday. Anyway here it goes.

I wake up at 4am as I'm able to tell when I don't have the pillow that Jaxon made me as weird as that sounds it's true. I found the pillow hugged it while trying to get back to sleep. I wasn't able to properly sleep I think it was because I'm excited for later so I can see Jaxon I haven't seen him in a while. He gets out at 12pm and I have to get my sister at 12pm. I had to properly get up at 7am. I got dressed and made sure I looked decent. We all get in the car and drive my sister to school Olivia didn't complain today going to school but then again it's a party day for her. My mum and I walk to my granny's but first we stopped in the shop and got stuff. I sit in my granny's house bored but this time I have my laptop and I only have to be here for a few hours but by the time I'm finished writing this I will have to go as I'm only have way threw and it's 11:35 which means I have to go get my sister in 10 minutes well less now. I brush my hair because I didn't have time to do it this morning. I got my sister Olivia took her to my granny's, got my money, phone and realized Jaxon had been texting and ringing me. I run up to main street with Olivia we sit outside the shop waiting for Jaxon I'm still on call with him. He came a few minutes later he got out of his car with his roller blades on and a pair for me. I hugged him when he got there. I couldn't help it I missed him and I love him don't judge me. We messed about and got kind of lost at one point it was my fault though he calmed me down so I could finally breath. He just hugged me and put his arm round me I smiled so much. We got back to my granny's and chilled because it started to rain and it ruined the day I had planned but he didn't care neither did I because I was with him and that's all that mattered. We sat on a swing my granny has out the back. I put my head on his shoulder, he held my hand and kissed it I smiled and giggled.
Ahhh why does he do this to me?!  I said to myself. We soon had to go home. My dad took him home and Jaxon held my hand the whole way to his house. He got out and went into his house we drove away to our house.