[9]

"Alright, you'll all have two photoshoots today. Then afterwards, you'll be recording." Our manager says as she reads off from her clipboard. "Alright." We say, getting up and heading over to the dressing room.

Our album was themed to go along with the season of Fall. It describes the emotions that a girl goes through during this season. These emotions being a mixture of happiness, sadness, love, anger and relief.

I was dressed in a black jeans that had slits at the knees and a white knit sweater with a red bandana holding my hair up. I waited at the benches placed behind the camera where we all got our makeup done.

They gave me a dark burgundy lip stain together with winged eyeliner and defined brows. They added on to the light makeup I had applied before coming to the venue.

My phone vibrates, bringing my attention to it. I sighed and reached for it. I see that Mark's calling me.

"Hey Riles!" He greets happily. I smile and answer him just as enthusiastically. "Mark Tuan Yi En, why are you calling?" I asked after I made my greeting. "Aigoo.. Can't I call my best friend?" He asks, and you could hear the disappointment in his voice.

"You've always preferred texting, Mark. What do you want from me?" I asked, letting out a sigh. He laughs on the other end. "We're doing this mission and I have to get you to say something." He says in english.

Mark began teaching me English. He was upset about it at first because I asked Jackson to teach me and not him. He felt like I preferred Jackson to him. Which clearly wasn't true. He knew the effect he had on me. He had this capability of making me feel things.

"Okay.." I answered, still confused. "Riles." He calls in a calm, teasing voice. "Just get to it, Mark." I asked, letting out a sigh. "I love you." He says. My cheeks flush at he says this. "Love you too, dumbass." I answered.

I looked up to see that my cheeks were in deed a light shade of red. "Yay! Thanks for answering the phone, Riles. Let's go for coffee later." He says. I hum in response. We exchange our 'goodbye's before I hang up.

I knew that the words that I had to say were alone the lines of 'I love you too.' and I gave it to him, just like that. I sighed, shaking my head. How naive can you be, Riley?

"Alright. Riley, Your turn!"

I walked over to the marked out spot on set, placing my phone into my back pocket so it wouldn't be seen. I sat on the bench, letting the fake maple leaves fall as I posed. Then the leaves were swept up. I laid down on the bench as fake snow began to fall.

Apart from being the main vocalist, I was also the member who ended up doing the acting for the music videos. After awhile of being in the group, I was asked to go for acting roles in movies and commercials as well. Suzy Unnie helped me get into character for most of my roles since she had more experience in the acting world.

The JYP staff dropped eyedrops into my eyes to make it look like I was crying. I looked down to the camera, the drops of water rolling down my cheeks.

I wiped it off after the pictures were taken. I took out my phone and went back to the dressing room while I waited for the others to finish theirs.

Mark : When are you done for the day?

Me : Late at night.

Mark : How about some late night ramen?

Me : Sure. I'll be at the recording studio. Just come down when you want.

I sighed as one of the stylists gave me clothes to change into for the next shoot. This time, it was a dress. It was a skintight baby pink off shoulder dress. I wore my black converse with it. This time, my hair was braided.