The love that never became

"Like this" actually PEOPLE talking
"This is the story"
This is narration

The Love that never became
By: Germania!

"In a little library in a small little town, an old lady was holding a book while surrounded by teenagers. All the teenagers were forced to do community service whether it was a big crime or just for school. The short little lady told all of the teens to sit in the middle of the room. When the lady took out a book, a boy with choppy fiery red hair and piercings groaned.

"Miss, we aren't children. Why the Heck are ye reading to us?"

The lady's dark red lips turned into a smile, her bright blue eyes shining with excitement. She stood up and fixed her white dress and leaned over the teen that asked the question and tapped his nose.

"Because whether you are a teenager or an old man, everyone has a child inside of them. That's why i'm reading to you. Besides....... I belive you ,out of everyone here, will like this story even more mister.....?"

"Allistor. That's my name." the redhead said, his scottish accent broke through as he spoke and his green eyes darkening.

"Well Mister Allistor, you out of everyone will like this story more." the old lady said, sitting down in the old rocking chair.

"Shall we begin children?"

"yes Miss" The teenagers groaned as the old lady began her tale.

Every heart that has been broken throughout all of history has also caused an effect on the earth. Valleys, rivers that have dried up, even the little cracks that are on the pavement are all signs that a heart has been broken.
Well, this is no different for canyons. The bigger they are, the badder the heartbreak is. Well, this is the tale of how the Grand Canyon had came to be as we know it today.

The year was 20 BC during the Roman Empire. The Romans have conquered many lands but the "barbarians" to the north.

Augustus Octavian had started many border wars with the Germanic tribes. Romulus Vargas was the leader in command of the Roman Armies. A tall brown haired, hazel eyed man, quiet a lady catcher.

At this point, all of the teenagers were in fits of laughter as the older lady wiggled her eyebrows at all of the girls in the group.

He was friends with all, yet at the same time he had many enemies he did not know of.

Alacar Beilschmidt was the chief in command of the Germanic Armies or i guess you could say the Germanic warriors.

Alacar was a tall man with a feminine face. He had long golden blonde hair that was always down with a braid on the side and had such green eyes that would make any girl swoon.
Well anyway, fate decided that these two were going to be together.

"Miss? When are you going to tell the story?" a girl said, black hair tied into pigtails and hands folded on her little pink dress. The old lady smiled and whispered

"How about i let the characters tell the story?"

She opened the book and the teenagers all saw the characters come to life in the little book.

"How about we see what Alacar is doing?"

There is the German General on his white horse, patrolling the border. Stopping in a little opening, he got off of his horse and went towards the small pond that was in the middle of the green opening.

"Ugh..... stupid hair." i whispered, and tried to tie it up "There!! Thats better!"

Looking into the pond, i frowned at my reflection.