ch 10

**Alonna's POV**

Okay so it took me a while to get over everything and when I was convinced Nicole decided its time to prove it.

"How?" I asked.

"I got us tickets to the concert tonight," she did.

"YOU DID WHAT?!"I yelled.

"Chill they ain't VIP," she said.

"Oh my God," I said. 

**Kendall's POV**

"WE'RE TOURING!!!!!!!!!!!!" All the guys yelled. 

Their girlfriends were coming on some tour dates as well. One of those days being today. 

"How you feeling?" Anna asked me.

"I'm alright,"I replied,"guessing Los told you everything."

"He can't hid anything from me, he's not allowed to," she said, and we laughed. 

"Good to know."

"Alright, I'll catch up with you later."

**Alonna's POV**

"For the hunderth time, I'm not going," I said.

"Then you aren't over him,"she said.

"Am too!" I yelled.

"Alonna, seriously!"

"What?"

"Oh, now I realize why you don't wanna go, there are gonna be girls holding their 'I love Kendall' signs and yelling 'I love you', you know what its fine you should stay home, before you cause a fight with a stranger, over jealousy,"she said.

I threw a pillow at her. I would've thrown the remote if we were still downstairs.

"Ow, that hurt," she said sarcastically.

I'm not liking this right now! 

"Here, I'll leave a ticket for you on your desk, you have your own car, so I'm out of here,"she said and left.

**Kendall's POV**

"Let's do this," James said as we went to the where the meet and greet.

"Oh my God, look at the line!" Carlos yelled.

"Here we go," I said as we walked in to the room and our first ever fan picture was taken. 

"Not bad," Logan said.

We continued to take pictures til there was nobody left, then we went to go and get ready for soundcheck, by the way that was also very crazy, then dinner and now its showtime.

**Alonna's POV**

I just got a text from Nicole saying they just did soundcheck. 

I replied back saying, I really just don't care. 

Your lose, she wrote back. 

**Kendall's POV**

I decided to leave a few minutes early so the guys could say by to their girls. I could see the crowd from the stairs, and I'm about 98% sure I saw Nicole, the other 2% it was someone else, but if she was here where the hell was Alonna. I don't know if I'll even be surprised if she shows up. The guys showed up and it was showtime. The lights went down and when the came back up we were on stage and thousands of screams filled the arena. We started with Big Night and just carried on singing our songs.