First date

"ugh" you groan you had been trying to find the right outfit for your date forever. He said it was a surprise so you had zero clue what you would be doing. He just texted you telling you to get ready,and that was it.

You finally settled on the first outfit,plum colored tank with skinny jeans and black converse. Putting it on you apply winged eye liner and put your hair in a ponytail. You smile deeming this a good first date look.

*Knock knock* you jump having been so focused you never noticed what time it was. You rush to the door grabbing your purse and leather jacket for when you get cold. Your smile grows seeing the handsome German (sorry Prussian but you don't know that yet) that you somehow managed to get a date with. "So where are you taking me" you ask walking out and locking your apartment door. He glances at you and blushes you were just so cute. "Vell leibling that's for the awesome me to know and the awesome you to find out" you roll you e/c eyes at his silly but cute little declaration. Once in the car he stops answering your questions ensuring you didn't know where you were going until you got there.

The car ride there wasn't long only maybe 15 minutes,of comfortable silence other then gilbirds occasional chirp. You were growing more and more curious at every turn,oh how you regreted your words when he asked you out you didn't want a surprise you wanted to know. You were snapped out of your thoughts by the car coming to a stop. Looking around you see that he took you a amusement park that you haven't been to for a while. You squeal and quickly hop out of the car dragging Gilbert to the ticket booth. He chuckles and jogs to keep up, "calm down it's not going anywhere" you blush and look away "I know I just haven't been in a while". You smile as he pays for the tickets and you go in for a day of fun.

You played games,rode every ride and ate a lot of funnul cake.

He smiles looking at your Butterfly painted place. He notices you staring at a stuffed dog with longing eyes. Your eyes widen as he walks over to the game. It was a test your strength game that many try and fail. He picks up the hammer and gave it a go. Your jaw drops as the bell hits the top with a ring. I knew he was strong but damn he must be stronger than I thought you think blushing seeing his muscles flex under his shirt. He hands you the dog happy he was able to get the for you.

You walk back hands intertwined both knowing that there will be a second date,no doubt.

I'm sorry I took so long to write it,hope it was worth the wait.  😃