→二

Ethan-

Friday;

I watched as gray and Cole chased each other around the flag pole. They were like two children playing tag and I was the parent. I was completely okay with them acting this childish until I spotted aurora and her group of friends emerging from the school's exit. They were too busy laughing to notice the two immature goofs running around the place yet I still stopped them.

"COLE, GRAY, STOP!" I whisper-yelled at them while approaching their now tired bodies.

"W-what's up?" Cole breathlessly panted out while bending over and resting his palms on his knees.

Before I could answer, I heard a familiar voice yell 'hey dolan' making us direct our attention to Kyle and the girls as they stood 3 feet in front of us.

"W-which one?" I nervously questioned before the group giggled.

"Huh- both, and you, finch." Kyle chuckled before continuing, "what're you guys doing tonight?"

"I-uh-i don't- know- I-uh-"

"We're doing nothing." Cole interrupted my stuttering and I mentally thanked him.

"Good. You guys fun? Good fuckers?" Kyle asked.

"Well I wouldn't say-" Cole cut Grayson off, saying something I never wanted to hear him say out loud.

"They don't call us the penetrators for nothin' "

I face palmed while groaning out cole's name and Grayson spoke up.

"Literally no one calls us that." He huffed at Cole.

The girls quietly giggled as Kyle bursted out laughing.

"Ah, you guys are fun. Tell you what, I'm throwing a party and I want you guys to come. It's at aurora's place, I want to see you guys there." Kyle smiled before grabbing aurora's hand and walking away.

"We'll see you guys later!" He yelled back as the whole 'crew' waved goodbye at us.

"Well boys, looks like we're getting some pussy tonight."

🖤