//4\\

Hannah's POV

I took a step onto the bleachers next to Amanda and Jacob.

Jake smiled and said, "Hey! Look who it is!"

I smiled back and Amanda giggled.

"You guys are so cute!" Amanda giggled.

Jacob's POV

"Hey! Look who it is!" I said and smiled.

Hannah smiled back, making me blush.

Amanda started giggling, "You guys are so cute!"

My eyes widened and I turned my head to hide my red face. I turned myself back and elbowed her side. She turned to me and stuck out her tongue.

Hannah's POV

I swung my leg over the seat and was facing Amanda. But something was unsettling about her face. She looked frightened. But then I realized what it was. I turned my body towards the front of the school. Jace was walking towards the bleachers and he was holding Lexi's hand. My stomach churned and my palms started to sweat. He laughed and looked up. I guess he saw me because he mumbled something to Lexi and turned the other way. He never looked at me the way he looked at her. It was disgusting and I wanted to puke. My eyes started to swell with tears.

Jake tapped my shoulder and said, "It's gonna be okay."

I smiled and said, "You're right, I need to get over him."

I looked at Amanda who was nodding in agreement. My eyes were set on the brick wall. I let out a long exhale. I couldn't believe he would even dare to show up. How dare he and especially with his girlfriend. She wouldn't be welcome here whether Jace cheated on me with her or not.

Jake got up and we followed.

"So...how are we gonna get back at him?" Jake asked, turning himself around and was now walking backwards. "I have an idea or two."

"Really? What's that?" I asked.

"I think I should keep that to myself."

I rolled my eyes and started walking faster as the sidewalk began to clear out.

Jacob's POV

What I was going to do was get at him. He's a terrible person and deserves a fist in the face. Or maybe even a black eye. All I know is that Hannah can't know, otherwise she'll try and stop me.

~Time Skip~

The final bell rang and I rushed to get to the front of the school. I waited out there until I could spot Jace. Lucky for me, he was alone. I reached out for his shoulder and he swiftly twisted around.

"What?!" He snapped.

"We need to talk." I exclaimed.

"Okay..."

We walked away from the crowd and down the slim sidewalk.

"It was so uncool of you to cheat on Hannah." I said

"I know, but I really dig Lexi." He explained, making me cringe.

"That's so disgusting!"

He turned to me and gave me a foul face. I gave a weak smile and he raised his arm. Before I could speak my face had a tingling sensation. I placed my hand on my cheek.

My anger got a hold of me and I threw my fists at him. He tried shoving me to the ground, but I pushed back. Now, he was on the grass.

"Not cool!" I reminded him as I began to run down the street.

Hannah's POV

My mother was waiting for me in the parking lot. She pulled out and we started driving down the road. To my surprise, I saw a couple walking down the road and I knew exactly who they were.

"What a cute couple!" My mom said as we started to get closer.

I just nodded my head. We drove past Jace and Lexi. I immediately regretted driving home that day.

"Isn't that Jace?!" My mom asked sounding angry.

"Yeah..." I said slowly. "He left me."

"Oh...honey I'm sorry."

"For her." I mumbled.

But she didn't hear me. I leaned my head against the window and closer my eyes. I asked myself the same question over and over.

What next?

The answer was clear, I just have to move on. But who next? Obviously, I didn't need a boyfriend throughout high school, but I feel like something's missing or someone.