What happened on that Faithful Day

Gray's Pov

        I am a wealthy businessman I could have every thing I ever wanted except one thing. That was the choice to pick who he married he was always suppose to be married to ultear milkovitch. But not any more! But where are my manners I should start from the when I first joined fairy tail but this is not no fairy tale because I joined a very powerful mafia. I was about 12 when I entered I killed several all single handed. I always worked by myself till....

Flash back

"Gray we need you to go to this bar and have a little " chat" with another boss " erza the famous swordsman says. When I arrived at the location I saw bunches of bodies on the floor 'Man looks like a gang came her and already took care of it' I thought but before I could do anything a bluenett walks in with a gun pointed at me "what are you doing here?" I knew that voice from anywhere "long time no see lockser " I said to the woman I knew in college and was my best friends till we went separate ways. "Are you here to take care of him to" i nodded she then lowers the gun and laughs.  "Why would they ever hire you it almost funny " I smirked and walked up to her and hugged her she jumped a little the settled down. "This may turn out to be a great partnership ms. Lockser. "

Flashback over

    I walked into my office and took a seat. Every one in my office was scared of me. I don't even know why I quit being a gangster after that day when all the truth came out. That day was a tale of a gruesome Romeo and Juliet. That day had all the right things a wedding love and trust or how it seemed. But what really went behind it was jealously,Rage,betrayal,and the one and only miss Jackson. Miss Jackson was always a mystery it was very appealing to me I knew her and still do. She is what you would call tempestuous not afraid to fire a shot and would kill for what she loved. The biggest secrets that no one knew I don't even know how miss Jackson did it but she saved me from my forced marriage with **** ********** miss Jackson snook around and collected every thing.