Chapter 25: Yes!

(Hey, what's up? Don't kill me for not writing in.. Oh I have no idea.. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!)

THIS IS A TIME SKIPE

"Y/N! Y/n! Wake up! Concert day!"

Your eyes opened slowly. You saw Nate's smirking face a few inches above you.

"Hush up! I'm.. tired.." You mumbled, closing your eyes. You heard a sigh.

"Hard way, then!" Nate called out, lifting you up and over the shoulder. You screeched. "We are going downstairs! We are going to eat food, and you're." He kissed your hand. "Going." Another kiss. "To." Kiss. "Love it!" He plopped you down into a chair next to the kitchen table. He ran to the stove and picked up two plates sitting on the counter next to it. He shuffled over to you, kissing you gently, setting a plate down in front of you, then sitting across the table.

"What are you doing?" You grumbled.

"There's a concert! You know I'm playing!" He cried out, smiling.

"Okay, okay!"

"It's a concert! I'm excited to play and sing! So eat up!"

MORE TIME SKIPE CAUSE IM LAZY AS HELL

You stood in the bathroom, two inches from the mirror, applying mascara to your eyelashes. The foundation had already been applied over that damned scar, so you were ready in one.. two.. three!

"And finished!" You said happily. Whirling around, you picked up your leather jacket. It was a little chilly, and the concert was outside. (Nate is having a concert at this point. There will be a song that's ever so slightly old. Don't kill me :) )) You stepped out of the bathroom to a waiting, smiling Nate. He looked at your outfit. You were wearing a red shirt with your youtube logo on it. The logo had been printed black so it looked better on the shirt. You wore some simple ripped jeans with chains hanging on the belt around it. The shoes you had on were calf-high black boots. Nate seemed to be a fan.

You looked him up and down: Glasses, white shirt with a golden TriForce on it, black jeans, and simple lack tennis shoes. He had a similar jacket to yours. His guitar sat behind him against the bed.

"You ready?" You asked quietly. Nate grinned even more. He seemed to be hiding something. What, you didn't know.

He chuckled before speaking: "Yep. Let's go."

Another time skip So sorry.

Nate parked the car, removing the keys from the ignition(Is that right?). He smiled gently at you before opening the door and stepping out. A few seconds later, your own door open. You smiled at Nate before stepping out.

"My little gentleman." You said sweetly.

"Little?" Nate looked down at you, smirking. His eyes locked on yours, sending butterflies. But, you would not lose this mini-battle.

"Yes, little." You teased. Leaning most of your weight on one leg, you smirked back.

"I'll show you who's little." He said before picking you up way too easily. He lifted you up and set you on the car simply, as if it required nothing, ignoring your squeals of protest.

Nate walked to the back and took out his guitar and mini microphone. He held out his hand once reaching you. You took it and slid off the car to his waiting open arm to steady you.

"Let's go, love." He said, laying a hand on your back before bringing you to the lines. He walked straight past everything, for you guys had gotten here early to set up. He walked with you through the entrance and steered you to the stage.