30

•Sofias POV•
"Okay so here is her food" I said handing Alli Stella's food.

"And anything else you should need is in this bag" I said handing her a bag and she threw it up her shoulder.

"And Stella?" She asked

I called Stella in her and came running into the room.

I pick her up.

"Bye baby" I said kissing her head

I hand Stella to Alli and she nods.

"Okay have fun" she said smiling

I hug her.

"Thanks again"

"Happy birthday by the way" she whispered making me smile knowing she was the only person who remembered.

"Thanks" I said

"Well I'll see you after Christmas" she said

"Okay bye" I said and she walked out to her car.

I hear the door opened again and she set a wrapped up box on the ground and lightly kicked it towards me before walking out and leaving.

I pick up the box and walked into the living room.

The boys are supposed to be coming to pick me up in a little while so I have time to open this and all.

I unwrap the present and throw the wrapping paper onto the ground and open the box and smile.

In the box was a card, a dad hat, another small box, and a hoodie.

I first open the card.

Happy Birthday Sofia, I'm really really sorry for doing what I did and I hope you not mad at me anymore. I honestly didn't know what I was thinking when I was doing it and I didn't want to do that. Thank you for not telling Gray about it, even though I really thought you were going to I'm happy you didn't because I actually really really like Grayson.. like Im fr about him and it's scary. But I really hope you forgive me, and I promise to god I will NEVER do anything like that again. I should have known it was wrong. I love you and hope you have an amazing day.
-Alli ❤️

I smile and open the small box and see a necklace.

It's simply a silver chain and with an infinity sign on it with a few diamonds in the center.

I put the necklace on and decide to wear everything.

I put the hoodie on over my shirt and then put the light pink dad hat on with it.

I see the boys walking in and I take the wrapping paper and box and quickly throw it away.

I know if they see that it's my birthday then they will feel bad about not knowing..

I walk back in and Ethan smiled at me.

"Hey baby" he said pecking my lips and wrapping his arms around me to hug me.